or Connect

Posts by Jacqui

Thank you for all of your replies. I guess i just felt guilty over leaving him alone but if he's happy there isn't any harm. If i were to leave before he had a chance to nurse then i'm sure he would definitely protest so i will probably nurse him for awhile and if he doesn't fall asleep easily then i will try to slip out (going back in if he becomes upset). Feels so weird when they stop needing you every second of the day ;)
I think i need a little perspective from some of you ladies on the outside! My son is 17 months old and has always nursed to sleep. For the last few days he has nursed until almost asleep then woken himself up and just started climbing on me, talking, and just being silly.   My son is also a biter, he seems to think it is funny to bite me. When we are awake and he bites me i simply get up and walk away for a few minutes (go do the dishes or something else). When i am...
http://allergyfreemenuplanners.com/   Just wondering if anyone has tried this website. We just found out my 14 mo old is intolerant to dairy and nightshades and are stumped as to what to cook....
My son is 13 months old and loves to throw his food on the floor, it is really driving me and my husband crazy, especially when we have spent time making him such yummy food. He will just take hand fulls of food and throw it on the floor. It isn't a sign that he is done eating as he does it throughout the meal. He will take a bite, then throw the next handful on the floor, then take another bite. We try to redirect by taking his hand and telling him that we "eat our...
My son is almost 11 months old and is a very mobile kiddo. He has pretty much mastered walking at this point. In the last couple days he has discovered how to take off his diaper and a few times has peed on the floor after doing this. Is this a sign i should get him some potties? We haven't been doing EC so i don't really know where to begin....i guess i just need someone to tell me what to do first....i also have a few questions. Will starting to do EC cause him to wake...
Another vote here for Andaluz! We had a beautiful waterbirth at their birth center. The midwives there also attend homebirths.
ugh my 10 month old is a sweater. We always wanted to have a son with long hair but I have already given T 4 haircuts because he just gets so hot! The worst is when i switch sides nursing at night and feel a hot sticky wet sheet on my back from where he was just laying. Now whenever that happens i will just smile and think of you ladies!
anyone?
Alright so i have a 10 month old son and have yet to get my period back. I had some heavy spotting last saturday (so a week ago tomorrow) and thought it was the start of my period. I was at the zoo (lovely place to start your first pp period isn't it?) and i put a pad on but when i got home several hours later the pad was empty and there was no blood when i wen't to use the bathroom and none since. I guess i am just wondering what the return of others periods have looked...
I only want one! My husband and I decided when I was pregnant that we only wanted 1 child. Even though our son is only 10 months I don't think that we will change our minds. For every minute that i find myself thinking about the joys of another baby there is an hour that i am excited and planning our future with one child. This future involves being able to afford to send T to a montessori school, being able to travel(and have him bring along a friend as he gets older) and...