or Connect

Posts by buterflymomma

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!.   I am noticing a pattern to my cycle, finally. I O'd on CD17 this month yay! So that means my LP is hopefully lengthening. I also noticed that on 4DPO I have a dip in my temp back down or close to my coverline. This has been a pretty clear pattern since I started charting 5 cycles ago. Do you think that means anything or is it just the way my body does stuff?   I hope this finds you all well.
JMJ~ AMA = Advanced Maternal Age. They write it  on all my charts when I am preggo..lol. Apparently 35 was the magic number when the doom of my fertility began. (According the dr's that is..lol)
Kat~ My LP's have been short too, ranging on the 8-10 day range. We are not planning on TTC until summer either. Hopefully the natural suggestions JMJ recommended will work. I plan on trying them myself. :)   Infojunkie~ So glad your headaches have gone away. I use the FAM method because hormonal bc messed me up for years.   Thank you for the prayers and support. My Pdoc has increased my medication. A couple weeks and I will know if it is going to work or not. So...
That is definitely a BFP!! Congrats!
Infojunkie~Thank you. Oh and disregard the asking to change my chart link. I meant to address that to Physics girl. I changed it. Sorry.     JMJ~ Hmm Try this one    http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=buterflymomma   Not sure why the other wasn't working. Thanks for the info. My husband will appreciate it. :) I am under the care of a pdoc and he just increased my medication. I am hoping the increase helps out. I also see a therapist once a week. So, just...
Hey all! Sorry I haven't' been around much. Been having a pretty tough time lately and think I may be suffering from PPD. I think it is much harder this time because the baby didn't make it. Anyway, I am on my first cycle after the m/c, just O'd on CD21. My CM has been really weird, TCOYF keeps telling my I didn't O, so I keep having to change my fertility signs to temp only. Can someone take a look and see if it looks right? I am hoping my LP starts to lengthen and...
Thank you JMJ.I went ahead and changed my chart to temp only. I think it is more reliable for this cycle too. I am feeling very run down. Tired all the time and can't seem to get my energy back. I will try to start eating better, I haven't been doing too well, emotional eating is how I deal with things. With the holidays things just got worse. Hopefully I can get back to eating good soon.   I am glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. :) Not too much longer....
TCOYF shows that I O'd on Dec. 7th, but my temp shift didn't occur until 14th. Why would it place my O date so much earlier? I know they are looking at P day + dry, but with the infection I had this month, I am not sure if it is that accurate. Anyway, If the O date TCOYF gave me is correct, I had a 14 day LP, if it is incorrect, based only on my temp rise, I only had a 9 day LP. Once again I am hoping things get regulated soon. We aren't planning on trying again for at...
Ok so the discharge was not my normal stuff, but was actually a prelude to the worst (TMI) yeast infection I have had in my life. I had my second round of diflucan yesterday and still no relief. Needless to say, I can't track my CM, but have still been temping. My temps have pretty much been consistent the past few days. So consistent, that I actually questioned if my thermometer was working properly. Hoping this thing clears up soon.
I have been having a lot of trouble differentiating my CM. The other day I believe it was eggwhite as it stretched a good 1-2 inches, it also felt slippery. Yesterday it seemed kinda, slippery, but didn't stretch as much. To me it seems that all my CM is of fertile quality lately, but no O so far.  I have been using my TCOYF book, but am still having some issues. I wondering if somebody can explain a bit better to me?   I am still waiting to O, but have had some...