or Connect

Posts by buterflymomma

Good Morning Ladies! I am back from my Women's Retreat. What a nice relaxing weekend away! Well I was able to temp while gone and it looks like that low temp was just a fluke. I did have a super high temp on Sunday morning, but I woke up really hot and sweaty. I am pretty sure that high temp was just from waking up hot because it went back to normal yesterday. CM is dry and CP is high and firm. AF is due in a few days, so I can start this all over again.   Hope you...
JMJ~ Thanks! Well today my temp dropped below the coverline by .1 degrees. My coverline is 97.6 and today's temp was 97.5 I did have a stressful evening yesterday. Not sure if you all heard, but I live in San Diego county and we had a county wide power outage yesterday that started at around 3:45 in the afternoon. They didn't get the power restored until around 1:45am. It was over 100 degrees out yesterday. We didn't have any fans or a/c. We were told to conserve water...
Jennifer~ Yikes! So glad you had a back-up. That would have been very worrisome if you didn't. Not sure about your temps and the opks. Are you testing more than once a day? I know that my surges are usually less than 24 hours, so I have to test multiple times a day to make sure to catch it.     Well my temp was up again this morning and I have basically no CM. TCOYF pinpointed O on CD18. That was the day after my first ++opk. I am hoping this is it, because that...
FaithHope~ I have my alarm set for 4am. I am also a mouth breather and sleep with a fan on all night. My temps were kind of weird when I started temping, so I decided to temp vaginally. So far it has been working great. I did feel weird at first, but now it isn't so bad. Maybe that would work for you? If it does you wouldn't have to wait that extra couple of minutes with your mouth closed. That would give you less of a chance of falling back to sleep.How early is your...
Jodi~Sounds like you got your shift. It is looking promising that it will be high again tomorrow.     I am thinking I may have O'd yesterday. My temp was above my coverline today and I am having a noticeable dry-up of CM. My cervix is high and medium. So a couple more days of high temps should confirm. I am really hoping this is it, because that will mean my LP is lengthening. I am really KMFX for no more 4 day LPs in the future.
Jodi~ Thanks for the info! I wish I could afford the digital OPKs, but they are so expensive.   JMJ_ I am using the qualitative kind. I have actually been testing 3 times a day. Last month my surge didn't even last 12 hours, so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it this month. I found a great deal on Amazon for the Wondfo brand OPKs and got them for like  19 cents a piece. That has been allowing me to test multiple times a day.   I finally got a positive...
Welcome aeiou! I am on my second cycle since coming off hormonal BC. My cycle was totally wonky last month. I have been hoping this month will be better. :)       Well, my temp jumped WAY up today. We are talking a .7 jump. Yesterday my temp was 97.1 and today it jumped way up to 97.85. Also my CM seems to be drying up. I had a lot of EWCM yesterday and so far today nothing. Maybe I O'd yesterday? Funny thing though is I keep getting --- OPKs. Maybe I missed the...
Welcome Liv! I have 4 kids pretty close in age that keep me busy. We are wanting more, but are TTA for right now. My youngest is barely 4 months old.  This a great bunch of women who are very helpful. You will like it here!   Jodi~ Hope your cycles continue to even out and get normal. I am hoping for the same thing too!     My CM is continuing to increase, but I am still getting negatives on my OPKs. My temp went up againt his morning, but with my thermometer...
Jodi~ Hopefully your son will continue to STTN for you and his molars don't bother him too much. Those are really tough on the little ones when they come in.     I went ahead and ordered a new thermometer. I chose the BD brand, it seems to have some good reviews.  Hopefully it will get here in the next couple of days. I threw all the stuff away for the one I have now, so I don't think they will take it back. That's what I get for buying a Wal-Mart...
I have been meaning too, but have a hard time getting to the store with the little ones. Or, I get to the store with all the little ones, get home and realize I forgot the darn battery. I will try to get out tomorrow and get one. I just bought this BBT last cycle. I can't believe the battery is dying already. :( Thanks for allyour help JMJ over the past month or so. You have really helped me learn a lot about charting. I think it is awesome that you have taken the time...