or Connect

Posts by Narmowen

Coraline Mae.   Lilliah is very pretty, too!
Wow is that NOT a fat baby.  Rowan is just over 29 lbs and 33" at 15 months, 98th for both height and weight and our ped hasn't said a word about it...
And there's the hipocrasy that I've come to find in several posters at Mothering.com   Laughing at someone for something they did isn't good.  Itsn't nice.  It isn't polite.  It's just plain rude.  Raining on someone's parade is a nasty thing to do.  Keep those opinions to yourself.
Are you seriously laughing (which is what "lol" means) at me because I'm proud of myself for not having anything other than Nubain?  Or are you laughing because you think I'm ignorant and don't know that it's a pain med?  (Which I had stated "pain meds other than Nubain").  Are you that rude?   For the record, I wasn't in labour when I had it.  I had it because of the Foley Cath that was causing my cervix to painfully dilate with NONE of the beneficial hormones that...
I just had my girl in March.  Induced, no epidural or pain meds other than Nubain to help me sleep (at my request).  Makes for a wonderful and fulfilling birth-especially when people (at least the people around me) were telling me I'd end up with an epidural!   I wasn't monitered all the time, though.  :)   My friend also went through an induced birth with no pain meds in October.  That's how I knew I could do it!
I have a daughter named Rowan Eleanor, and I get two reactions.  One is a huge "wow!  That's so pretty!"  and the other is that, combined with "did you name her after the Dragon Age or Anne McCaffrey one?"  :)  I know a lot of geeks...  
I feed Diamond Naturals.
I brought newborn clothes with me, and my chunkette didn't fit them.  Nor did she fit into the newborn diapers.  She was 8 11 oz and was in 0-3 right away...
I think I'm in labour...
Still pregnant.  41 weeks today.  I'll be induced on Wednesday if no baby before then.