or Connect

Posts by Babytime

Yes! I love summer! I love having my older DD home on vacation. I love lazy days at the beach, trips to the park, going out for ice cream after dinner. I love fall weather - weather-wise it's my favorite time of the year - but now fall means DD will be in school five days a week! So for that reason, I want summer to last forever!
Herb-roasted chicken Rinse chicken. Pat dry. Brush with 2 T. melted butter. Stir together 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 t. dried basil, 1/2 t. salt, 1/2 t. ground sage, 1/2 t. dried thyme and 1/4 t. lemon-pepper seasoning. Rub onto bird. Roast, uncovered, in a 375 oven for 1 to 1.25 hours or till drumsticks move easily in their sockets, chicken is no longer pink and meat thermometer registers between 180 and 185. Remove chicken from oven, cover and let...
Banana bread (can be cut into cubes for a super-easy finger food) Tortilla roll up sandwiches (can be sliced into pinwheels) "Chex Mix" (your favorite cereals with Craisins and nuts)
I am obsessed with my food processor! I treated myself to this amazing Kitchen Aid food processor at Williams Sonoma. It has three different bowls - 12 cup, 10 cup and 4 cup - and all sorts of accessories. So now I'm looking for recipes! I've made lemon cheesecake in it and used it to slice and shred and juice a variety of different produce. Oh and I made a yummy cream of broccolil soup recipe and then lost the recipe! Does anybody have any great recipe they make...
Pluots are (seriously) like my favorite fruit. They are so sweet and yummy!
Milky_mama, I use the brown sugar alone. I just wet my hands and massage it into my skin a bit and then rinse. Makes a *great* scrub.
Luvmyboyz it was so much fun to make! I made 12 x 12 scrapbooks. The first page was a picture of her ... then a picture of her waking ... then a picture of her wild, crazy bed head hair ... then breakfast ... playing with favorite toys ... etc. It went throughout her entire day (lunch and nap and bath and everything included) and ended with her hand and foot prints and some "stats" about her - height/weight, favorite foods, favorite books, etc. I also had a page that...
If I need to, I sure do! In fact, I just did this a couple of weeks ago and the cashier was laughing about how many times she used to do that when her kids were younger. I never leave a mess and I always pay for the item. There are times I want to sneak a bite, too! (I never do, though!)
My now 2.5-year old had bright spots on her heart during ultrasounds as well. She is perfectly healthy and has had no problems! Good luck - I know it is stressful!
That's awful! I would have been so scared when it happened! I'm glad to hear it's a safe substance - what a relief! Around here, they make public announcements (newspaper, news) before they are going to spray and give specific instructions on when to be in your house to avoid the chemicals. Seems like that would be standard practice elsewhere ... in which case, if they make the appropriate announcement and the OP just missed it, I don't think she would have much of a...