or Connect

Posts by luv2eatamango

Thanks for bumping my threads.   I've added three more items: Three credit vouchers from Green America's GreenDeals.org A hands-free pumping bra from Snugabell A gluten-free basket from Bob's Red Mill   Woot!
You're welcome, Jessica.  Best of luck with the meeting space - our chapter also secured a new spot earlier this year and it was worth the wait to find the right place.    Anything you can do to pass the word in your area about this auction item (portrait session in Norton, MA) would be great!
My first grader is really taking off now.  She loves animals and so I bought a Daisy Dawson pack of three paperbacks; she had the biggest smile.  Her first chapter book - she showed it to the whole class.
I posted in TAO and a few tribal areas because we have a few locale-specific items that may need extra help in getting the word out.  Thanks again!
I'm a member of a 501c3 organization called Holistic Moms Network and this year I'm helping out again with our annual Online Auction (fundraiser).  It is going on now - and ends Saturday 10/20/12.    Some of the items have to do with breastfeeding, attachment parenting, and alternative medicine and would interest people no matter their location in the US.  I thought the MDC community might be interested in supporting something like...
I'm a member of a 501c3 organization called Holistic Moms Network and this year I'm helping out again with our annual Online Auction (fundraiser).  It is going on now - and ends Saturday 10/20/12.    Some of the items have to do with breastfeeding, attachment parenting, and alternative medicine and would interest people no matter their location in the US.  I thought the MDC community might be interested in supporting something like...
I'm a member of a 501c3 organization called Holistic Moms Network and this year I helped again with our annual Online Auction (fundraiser).  It is going on now - and will end Saturday 10/20/12.    Some of the items have to do with breastfeeding, attachment parenting, and alternative medicine and would interest people no matter their location in the US.  I thought the MDC community might be interested in supporting something like...