or Connect

Posts by babygrey

Yeah this, plus you should be able to get a copy of the actual pathology report for the placenta. I know I have a copy of the path report from my twins' placentas.  FWIW, they look identical to me. and super cute :)  
When I didn't have tiny kids, I showered every other or every third day, but now with the littles, I shower daily if possible. I guess I just feel dirtier, like there's always someone else's gunk and ooze plus my milk all over me  Plus, I'm right now newly postpartum and I swear the hormone shifts or nursing or something makes me extra stinky and sweaty and yuck. I'd probably shower 2x/day if there was ever the chance (HA)
I don't know the answer to your question- although I believe that paternity is state-by-state, however, I'm going to suggest that, perhaps, in the big picture it might not matter- here's why: I'm assuming the man in question is indeed the childrens' bio-father. So, say the PA document isn't legally binding or legally recognizable? Well, if either of you tried to contest it in court on the grounds that it wasn't binding, then I'm fairly certain the court would just order...
Hi mamas. This thread has been staring at me since I was pg and I didn't dare click it bc I didn't want to jinx myself or something LOL. But. Here I am 6 weeks out from my first c-section. Is it okay if I just jump in? Can I just say to mamas who understand: my c/s sucked. It was necessary, and my mw and I tried EVERYTHING, so at least I don't have the doubt... but... gah.. it sucked. and..IDK... I feel like I've been really ignoring it because it was 'necessary',...
Mine are still new and small (6wks). but I've been having great success wearing them together in my Maya ring sling. I put them both next to each other in an upright carry facing me. They love it. I'm guessing they're going to be too big in a few weeks, though. I'm going to try to get my hands on another ring sling to cross-carry and am crossing my fingers that that will work, tho it seems like it might get kind of restrictive in terms of how much fabric is on my front...
I have newbie twins and a toddler. TBH, like lots have said the wait and see approach is working best for me.    I have one swing and one I could borrow if I wanted, except that neither of my babes like the swing anyway   I have WAY more than 2 bouncers. I have one or two in every room LOL. Seriously, tho, they are a necessity for me in keeping the toddler from trying to pick up the babies all the time and give me the option to set one down quick and safe should...
okay, mamas- not quite sure if this is a pmult thread or a bfing forum thread, but I figure y'all have wisdom about it for sure... my twinners are 5weeks old. They are EBF. Baring DD's rather crappy latch, in theory, I can tandem nurse them. Except that I CAN'T STAND how tandem nursing feels. Seriously, it is like a oxytocin punch in the gut or something. Major, major overstim for me. I've tried sucking it up and deep breathing and blahdeblah, but YIKES, I don't like how...
I've never lived near the beach and haven't vacationed at a beach with my littles. I certainly wouldn't *want* to be the person huffing and puffing across the sand, but I could see it happening...  if I were traveling with stroller in tow, it wouldn't dawn on me to leave it at my hotel- like, the issue of pushing it in the sand would never have crossed my mind because I don't have experience with sandy earth. Then, when I got to the beach and discovered it to be an...
thought i'd pop in and update. my babies were born about a week after i posted this. they didn't move, despite me doing pretty much everything in the natural arsenal a million times over. My babyA was just wedged really tight transverse and her brother was sitting breech on her chest, i think that stuck her there. I went into labor spontaneously and labored a loooong time trying to get her to turn with my doula and all the natural tricks I've ever heard of, but finally...
NAK- I live in nursing tanks- the kind with shelf bras. I stretched out all my normal tanks/camis nursing in them last time, so I'm sticking to nursing tanks this time. I'm large chested, tho, so ymmv. Bravado makes a fab one in some fun colors. i also have a few motherhood ones bc they're less spendy; they don't wear as well.