or Connect

Posts by sk8boarder15

Are there any other YNAB users here? Some local mom's suggested it to me and I'm learning the ropes, just wondering if anyone else here uses it and might have some tips or success stories! 
Ours is a traditional cut live tree. But this year we got it though a great fundraiser. It was a fun event all to help a little girls have surgery.
Thank you.
This sounds just like my son. I just started eating primal but I'm having a really hard time getting my picky 3 year old to join me (he LOVES his gluten free bread). I'm wondering if it might help him...
This sounds exactly like my 3 year old today. Anything gets moved or isn't exactly how he wants it and life is OVER.
I have no idea if my 3 year old is technically gifted, and I have no plans to do any testing. I wouldn't hesitate to call him bright or smart. I'm a nanny and used to work with many kids in churches and I've seen few kids as smart as him as young. Anyway, he seems to be learning exponentially fast all the sudden; he's read a few words already, recognizes numbers and letters all over the places. He's growing in his motor skills too (which he's always been a bit behind...
We are in the often overlooked Brentwood Darlington neighborhood. Huge lots, walking distance to Woodstock. It was the perfect affordable place for us.
gh to come out of the food budget. My tummy wasn't happy though... Hoping Wednesday (the day my mom leaves!) is no spend!  Oct 7 -  Oct 8 -  Oct 9 - Unbudgeted, but very necessary doctor visit. Found out my insurance doesn't cover ND's so now I have $300+ dollars to pay off with them. Payed $100 today.... Oct - 10  Even though we are trying not to eat out I'm going to call this pizza splurge budgeted... Found out a friend passed away and really didn't feel like...
Oct 1 -  - DH Spent $30 for a music downloading program... :/  Oct 2-  - Spent $30 on two apple trees though an amazing program in our city (they will be planted Dec 7th)! And $5 on open Gym. Oct 3-   - Went out to dinner ($45) because my mom is in town, for now I'm going to call that budgeted, because we are doing great on groceries, If we go over our grocery budget at the end of the month well then.. We'll see when we get there. Also paid garbage bill and mortgage,...
Oct 1 -  - DH Spent $30 for a music downloading program... :/  Oct 2-  - Spent $30 on two apple trees though an amazing program in our city (they will be planted Dec 7th)! And $5 on open Gym. Oct 3-   - Went out to dinner ($45) because my mom is in town, for now I'm going to call that budgeted, because we are doing great on groceries, If we go over our grocery budget at the end of the month well then.. We'll see when we get there. Also paid garbage bill and mortgage,...