or Connect

Posts by Toposlonoshlep

No.  They destroyed my brand new McLaren because they couldnt figure out how to open/close it and just forced it....    
My guess is allergy. My DS is allergic to dairy, and a rash around the mouth is pretty common. Keep in mind that dairy can take up to two weeks for the protein to leave the body, so any kind of experiment with cutting it out would have to take that long...
Sorry, but worst idea ever. Do not take matters into your own hands!!!!! Your job is not to persecute the father, but to protect your daughter. Focus on that immediately!    
Thank you. This is my instinct as well. I think I was just over-thinking it in my sleep deprived state.     
No, it doesn't make me at all uncomfortable. I guess I just wonder if I should be redirecting in order for him to feel comfort from other sources (hugs, cuddles, songs, stories...etc). But of course nothing works like giving him a breast. I just wasn't sure if it was healthy to allow him to develop a non-oral relationship with my breasts, as though they are separate from me...But if this works during this truly trying time, I should go with it without directly encouraging...
X posted in Breastfeeding Beyond Infancy...     Ok, this isn't about actual nursing per se, but definitely the after effects of a 2.5 year long nursing relationship.....My son self weaned at just a bit past 2.5 due to my current pregnancy. Since then, though, he is obsessed with my breasts...He is not at all interested in latching and is, in fact, proud of how he is a big boy and done drinking it and how great it will be when the new baby comes and starts nursing....
Ok, this isn't about actual nursing per se, but definitely the after effects of a 2.5 year long nursing relationship.....My son self weaned at just a bit past 2.5 due to my current pregnancy. Since then, though, he is obsessed with my breasts...He is not at all interested in latching and is, in fact, proud of how he is a big boy and done drinking it and how great it will be when the new baby comes and starts nursing. But I can't take a shower or change clothes with him...
Hmmmm. I could have written this post!! Last week I accidentally used an old bottle of saline for my kid's and my own nose. It was previously opened and expired and just got mixed into our other "cold stuff" in a move... We are still alive, about a week out. My impression is that bacterial or fungal meningitis would have a pretty quick onset, so the fact that we're still alive is probably a good sign for you as well! Our stuff also was plasticy. But the worst that could...
  Thanks everyone. I am now at almost 37 weeks and am measuring on target. When I was measuring large, I went for the ultrasound (wanted to make sure it wasn't extra fluid) and the baby actually measured a week small.  They gave me a whole "e'll have to see you again in two weeks to make sure the baby is growing" spiel, but I find it ridiculous since I was at 34 weeks and the baby was measuring 33 weeks and estimated weight was 4lbs. 7oz. I said "Correct me if I'm...
Thanks everyone. I am now at almost 37 weeks and am measuring on target. When I was measuring large, I went for the ultrasound (wanted to make sure it wasn't extra fluid) and the baby actually measured a week small.  They gave me a whole "e'll have to see you again in two weeks to make sure the baby is growing" spiel, but I find it ridiculous since I was at 34 weeks and the baby was measuring 33 weeks and estimated weight was 4lbs. 7oz. I said "Correct me if I'm wrong,...