or Connect

Posts by Romanad

That sounds like a great book. I can't find it in my library so I think i will just buy it. I would be greAt to have something that talks about all this that we go through. An your wording it totally right. I do feel like damaged goods and I need something/someone to tell me when and if I can expect to feel better. I don't have many friends with children, so I really don't have a support structure. One of my friends asked me why it is taking me so long to heal, and that...
I agree that it would be nice to know more about what will happen "down there" before it happens. I have been looking into the prolapse thing a little. It is hard to find much info on it. How is that diagnosed? I did test positive for a gbs uti. I have been on antibiotics for four days now but I don't really feel much better. More feeling is coming back to that whole area and I have noticed that my urethra is very painful almost all the time, not just when I am going. I...
Thank you for the advice. I will try the peppermint oil. I love peppermint so I think it will be very soothing. I called my doc today and he sent a urine sample away to get checked for a uti. It will be nice to find out if that us my problem or if I can rule it out. Nothing is really working right yet so I guess it could just be the birth, but I just really want to feel better, like I can function properly. I guess I am just expecting it to happen too fast. They did tell...
Hello. I am new here and really need some support. I just gave birth to my first a week and 4 days ago. I won't type the whole story yet. I am still having bad dreams from it. The short version is that I was in labor for 36 hours, didn't decide to get an epidural until 30 hours in, after they already had me pushing for hours. My baby was posterior and every time they tried to turn him he turned back. After the epidural I dozed for a couple of hours and then the hard...