or Connect

Posts by LeighPF

It does not look like the CC 40 is that much bigger, unless you extend the base, so have another look. I really considered it, just so they could come in easily when asleep (why else would you haul 50lb by an annoying handle) It looked like BRU has special deal about the CC so look there.
The booster helps you sit better in the seat. The biggest job it does is keep the belt in the right place. While small, you should pass the five point test   1. Does the child sit all the way back against the auto seat? 2. Do the child's knees bend comfortably at the edge of the auto seat? 3. Is the lap belt touching the top of the thighs, not the tummy? 4. Is the shoulder belt centered on the shoulder and chest? 5. Can the child stay seated like this for the...
The have free codes  everywhere for slings, nursing covers and car seat covers. The scam and the only way they make money is that you have to play $12 for shipping (real cost is about $3). They are not good quality. Skip it.
I loved my Moby inside target with Bee, but not outside in Summer. A gauze wrap sounds great.   Socks. Nothing stayed on. By a week, both kids could take theirs off. What worked was socks & Robbeez shoes. But you can skip socks and shoes all summer.   High chair. Ikea makes a great all plastic, easy to wipe (I once took the legs off and washed the whole thing in the kitchen sink). I got mine for $7 at a garage sale, but like $20 new, with another $5 if you want a...
Mine is grandfatherered. Hygeia has a great forum on their website all about dealing with insurance and which medical supply companies have pumps in stock.
For just the Sequinom blood typing (and sex) it was a max copay of $25 if I had insurance.   The last time I was in church, I left a service in tears (damn hormones) so that has something to do with it. Felt terrible all day. Coughing up snot balls is no fun.   But my father in law made me apple pie and that makes everything that much better.
I really wanted to go to church today. Have not been since early December and husband is grumpy because people keep asking and he thinks they think we are fighting or something. So I got up earlyish, got just the right breakfast at just the right time. Most of my mornings have been better lately. And my father in law is here for a quick visit on the way through, so extra help.   And nothing. I feel terrible and spent most of the morning lying in bed aching.   I...
Porcelina, I did that with Monkey, when I was pregnant with Bee. But it was worth it to have the quiet time.
The hospital food with my first was wonderful. You could call your breakfast order in starting at 7 and it was delivered half an hour later. Choose like a main and four sides. It was enought for my eating for two truckers self and my husband. With my second, the damn hospital fed the materinty ward last and it was such an instutional meal. Now I hear that their cafeteria is great.
@CraftyMcGluestick. We are probably going to do a KeyFit 30 since it will be the easiest to get in and out of a mini van back seat and go three in a row with our Radian and Coccoro. Look at some of the other Britexes. They have a higher height limit and will fit longer.   With my first we did bucket to 4 months, then Radian. My second the Coccoro from the start, which fit perfectly.