or Connect

Posts by stacylsc

Our crew for Halloween. (This is the card we sent to family)
I am the mother of four kids and have found myself in a new situation...and here I thought I had it all figured out...ha, ha!   My son was born three weeks early and we had a very successful nursing relationship up until a month or so ago. At that time he got his first teeth (and became a total biter), my husband took a new job and moved 2.5 hours away leaving me and the kids in our home. It is fine, but as I care for the four of them I also have been preparing the...
#1 self weaned at a year (boy) #2 self weaned at 15 mo. (girl) #3 self weaned at 19 mo. (girl) around my third month being pregnant with #4 self weaned at a year (boy) I'm not sure why none of them kept going longer...perhaps it was the drop in my production? When they stopped I kept pumping after each in the hopes that they might come back to it and wanted to make sure it was still available...each time I was surprised at how little they were really getting!...
Aunties and Grandma's have started asking for "Christmas Lists" for our children. The little ones I have an easy time steering towards whole/natural toys. My 7 year old is easy to steer, but what to steer him towards?! I am a little lost this year as to what to even guide him towards. He adores Legos but has plenty. We found Automoblox and we'll ask for those, but what else is good out there for boys this age WITHOUT being about video games/DVDs/or media driven/based (i.e....
When I looked at the photo I thought Corbin....Thomas....Isaiah...in that order...Don't know if that helps...name is TOUGH.
We'll just have to think good thoughts and pray she does it on her own.
I WANT A FROG HAT...not just for baby, but for ME!!! That thing rocks! Other clothes...so fun to see! I agree that the tights are a bit much...I was expecting something with more ruffles! We don't have anything too odd here...not much that fits him, to be honest. I do have to giggle that one of the sweet older couples at our church bought him fuzzy-purple slippers (guess they thought purple was a boy's color)...my DH laughed at them, but ironically they are the ONLY...
Praises!! SO glad to hear from you. He is perfectly AMAZING...finding a name is tough...are you up for what other people might suggest based on what he looks like in that picture?! Sorry to hear about your c-section from the perspective that it wasn't what you planned on...I think that's what often makes the recovery a little more difficult...mine was ER too and it just threw me for a loop...as someone else said, though...those first few weeks are pretty rough, but it...
No experience with those...do have the Instep double jogging stroller...love it...used to have one like the Graco Duo Glider...it all depends on what you want to do with them. We needed something for long walks, not for shopping, so we like the double jogger best...it simply handled better. It's funny how all kids are so different...my five year old was riding with the 2 yr old yesterday on our walk and I carried the baby (seven year old walked)...and the 5 yr. old fell...