or Connect

Posts by moonlover2017

Check out your local beauty shops for the alligator clips. I also get the baretts at Hobby Lobby. I don't even wet my ribbon before I bake it. I just wrap it around and bake. How long and how hot depend on your oven. I've never had a korker unravel and I have some that are two years old. I heat seal my ribbon before I make the bow. You can also buy some fray check at the craft store and use that instead. I stack it and then tie some dental floss around...
As far as I could tell HB is not covered by Medicaid in TX.
If I were to leave her in her bed and not interact with her then she will just be awake but in bed in the dark. I started turning on the TV because I am completely exhausted and I can't stay up any later. I'm going to see about switching her daycare. I've told them a million times that she cannot take a nap because she doesn't sleep at night and they said she HAS to take a nap.
She goes out to play for at least 30 minutes while at daycare and i take her out to play a lot on the weekend. I forgot to mention that on the weekend I don't let her take her nap and she sleeps 12 hours at night.
My daughter has needed the bare minimum of sleep since birth. I never really minded and let her sleep whenever she wanted. However, at 3 years old she is regularly up until 1-3 am and I then wake her up at 5am for daycare. She has a 2 hour nap at daycare from 12pm to 2pm. We have had the same bedtime routine since I brought her home from the hospital. We eat dinner around 5pm, then she gets a bath, story, breast, and then I put her in bed. It doesn't matter if it's...
Kara, I'm in Lawton (we are annexed to Ft. Sill). Ft. Sill is ok for being army I guess (my dad was AF hehe). I like to go to the wild life refuge and let DD run around. I shop in Dallas and OKC though. I'm pretty crunchy but my husband is more AP than me. I struggle with patience but it would be really nice to know another APer...maybe you could rub off on me!
Thanks! I really appreciate it. There is a message community devoted to support but I was looking for some AP moms on here.
Thanks so much for all your support. It really means a lot to me. How do you become a lactation consultant?
I am also in Lawton but lived in WF for 2 years. I LOVED it. But since I was coming from Lawton I'm not able to give a good opinion. LOL. I went through a couple pediatricians and did not like them at all.
I can't wait to leave....