or Connect

Posts by Knitting Mama

I know what you mean. Ten years ago I wore heels EVERY DAY. I can't even fathom why I did that, let alone how...
Yup, same here. I didn't get any from pregnancy last time, but I have them on my breasts and stomach from lots of weight gain and weight loss in my teens and early 20s.
I did give in to the cuteness of shoes a few times when Cece was little, but it was to put soft shoes ("crib shoes," they're often called) on her. I also knit and crocheted booties, so she wore those!
You can definitely get soft flexible baby/kids' shoes for less. 
I actually had an episiotomy with Miss Big Head, and she weighed in at only 6 lbs 3 oz!
Is that the same scale you used the week before? And the same time of day? Those can make a big difference!
It's the ones with giant heads you have to watch out for. Yes, I'm talking to you, Cecilia, Miss 10th percentile for height and weight and 75th for head circumference! 
I didn't get a trial pack, but I did use the Amazon universal add button thingy to add the diaper stuff I wanted from Green Mountain Diapers to Cecilia's registry. I got a lot of prefolds and covers that way!
 I feel this way ALL THE TIME. I worry so hard about Cecilia. Her entire world is about to be turned upside-down! Even her night snuggles won't be the same. I am determined to remain her nighttime cuddle buddy and have Baby Brother cuddle my husband when he's not nursing, because I am so saddened that everything else in her life will be changing that I don't want her to not even get her night comfort.   But I know that that is just one aspect of it. And while I love...
Oh hey, my name change went through...