or Connect

Posts by ThreeLittleBirds

I have wanted the Nikki McClure pregnancy journal from the day it came out. It came in the mail the day I got the negative test and we thought i was miscarrying. I put it up on my bookshelf for over a week now assuming I would get to it someday when we got pregnant again. With a smile on my face I pulled it down and opened it up today.   Its BEAUTIFUL and perfect! I love all the pages, all the little things to fill in, or paste photos. Even has little recipes for...
my wish list this go round is as follows:   Convertible car seat (one seat to rule them all )   Bassinet (we handed ours off to friends that are now in France)   Baby clothes (i havent had a summer baby before, and havent really kept many newborn outfits.)   Maybe a new diaper bag (Im a Sherpani fan)   Swing (im sure I can score one on loan from mommy friends)     Knitted items I want to make: lots of wool covers socks blanket sweater...
It looks like I am ...   PREGNANT!!   Got the call this morning from my doctor that ny hcg levels show that I am 4-5 weeks pregnant. Which means I was right...I was ovulating and making a baby back when i thought I was pregnant..lol. Who would have though that the celebratory love making was actually baby making ;)   This pushes my due date out to July 31st-early august. So still a part of the july club..just barely. Although both of my babies were born 41...
well since we are still waiting for the confirmation from the blood test...im going to go with what my 6 million pregnancy tests say and play along :) Here is my 4 week pic for my blog:
Went to get my blood drawn today. I was able to show my doc teh TWO digital tests I got this weekend that were POSITIVE! I get the call tomorrow about my levels. Fingers crossed.
Yup.. I agree with the bra post. Next time no nursing nras... I just loft out of my regular bra just fine. The tshirt bras at costco ar Bye heaven sent
..we have miscalculated.   Apparently, I ovulated two weeks late!   The day I took my first test (weeks ago) I noticed egg white cervical mucus At the time I thought "mm thats weird..maybe just an early pregnancy sign". I was feeling a bit frisky (lol) the two days after that and again I just thought "yeah i kind of remember wanting to jump my hubby when I was pregnant..that has to be it". Clearly I didnt pay attention to the signs that were screaming...
Two days and three tests and every single one is negative, not even the faintest of lines. Im guessing I will start bleeding in a day or two.     
Stick baby stick! My fingers and toes are crossed for you !
I have had two early miscarriages...this time we arent telling until christmas. i will be 11 1/2 weeks then , thats close enough to 12 weeks for me. We are getting a pregnancy announcement photo shoot done. So we are going to frame the pics and give them to DH's family in France, and my family here for christmas. Then we will email the pics to friends and family to announce. My closest girlfriends know now, the ones i get together with once a week at a local cafe. I...