or Connect

Posts by sundaya

Yes, when DD, 15 months now, first transitioned to 1 nap at around 11 months, she kept her am nap (about 0930) and started sleeping much better for that nap(up to 2 hours, instead of 45 minutes), and then if she got tired for an afternoon nap, it wasn't until 4:30, which made for either a LATE bedtime or a cranky beast-girl. I gradually pushed her morning nap later, and made bedtime about 45 minutes earlier until she was less cranky in the afternoons. We moved the nap...
The WHO charts always make me feel better. I have a little peanut also. They're based on only bf babies. It's in kg, so divide the weight in pounds by 2.2. http://www.who.int/childgrowth/stand...irls_p_6_2.pdf If you have any doubt, though, it doesn't hurt to get her checked, just to make sure there's nothing going on like celiac or food sensitivities, among other things. The only thing you said that would concern me is the ribs protruding, but some kids get skinny as...
Finnegansmom- yes, I definitely o'd earlier. The earliest I'd o'd prior was cd 17, and I o'd on cd 15 my first cycle with maca. I usually start on cd 10 with the opk's, and I'll probably just keep doing that. My big fear is always that it'll go randomly crazy early, and I'll miss it, but I can't imagine, if my hormones are more balanced, that I could o before cd 11. Hmmm. Maybe I'll start on cd 7.
Awesome, thanks for doing this! I'm 42, bfing a 14 month old a LOT TTC for 8 cycles, Started cd 1 of this cycle (2/9) with maca, and I'm in the 2ww..... My o date has moved up by 2 days, to cd 15, which I am thrilled with! And my lp temps seem more stable to me. Now if I can just have a decent lp (or even a bfp) I'll sing maca's praises forever! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25f6d6
Quote: Originally Posted by rockymtnmama I am happy to report that AF arrived today with zero cramps! This is highly unusual for me, so I am attributing it to the maca. I also ovulated about 2-3 days earlier than usual and my LP increased from 12 days to 14 days. This was my first cycle using maca and I have to say, I am very pleased! That's exciting! I'm at 6 dpo, and two nights ago, my DD began a nursing/teething frenzy, so I'm hoping that...
Hi, I started taking maca this cycle also. I've been taking 2000 mg a day for 18 days now. I like it!! Increased energy, increased sex drive, and my o date moved from cd 17-18 to cd 15. Now, hopefully it can increase my lp by a couple of days (or, more preferably, 8 1/2 months!) I'm glad to see others are taking it also. It will be interesting to see what the stats turn out to be. I'm 42, nursing my 14 month old, and have been ttc for 8 months. Good luck to all of us!
My dd is 14 months, and this just started happening for us. I just kept trying, and a couple of weeks ago, she stayed asleep after I got up. What I've always done is to put a pillow where I was in the bed. She usually stirs when I extricate myself, and I pat her and say "shhhh" and when she goes back to sleep, then it's safe for me to leave, and she'll sleep for sometimes another hour. Up until a couple of weeks ago, she would only sleep for 10-15 minutes after I left the...
Tara, I use opks a lot. I've had two days go by after the pos opk day before getting a temp rise. If you hit the very beginning of your lh surge, then it might not end until the next day. I think you o something like 0-48 hours after your positive opk, so if you got it yesterday, today would probably be your o day, but possibly even tomorrow, and it could have been yesterday, and your temp should go up tomorrow, but it could even be the next day. Does that make sense? Just...
nia82- Hugs!-I had a chemical pg a few cycles back. I was a few days late, got pos hpts, then a bfn. Then, had intense cramping followed by much heavier/longer AF than is my normal. In my case, my cycle before had an lp of only 7 days, so I think my body just wasn't quite ready. The positive is that everything is working and you can get pregnant. I've read that many bfp's don't stick much past implantation, we can just find out so quickly these days that we know about...
Hi, can I join in? I've on my 7th cycle ttc, while bfing (often!) my 13 1/2 month old dd. I am 42, so hoping for a sooner rather than later bfp. I am currently just taking extra b's along with prenatals and efa's. I tried vitex for a few cycles, but didn't like how it made me feel : ( I am probably o-ing today, so you can put me in 2WW Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25f6d6 Congrats to all the bfps this month! I hope a couple more can sneak in under...