or Connect

Posts by teagan01

I had them at 37.5 wks and gained 50 lbs.
My girls arrived 37.5wks and I am so greatful they didnt come earlier! My one daughter was born with a heart defect and we did not know until delivery. She was in the hospital for 4 wks. Hang in there mama, I know how tough it can be to have that extra weight. Just keep your eye on the prize, it is soooo worth it!
Thank you. She does have her bottom teeth and when those came in she had a different reaction when she woke that she is now. I just worry that she is up 10 times before 2am! I don't mind getting up to nurse as often as they need it just worried that she is not getting enough sleep to thrive and brain develoment. I know waking is normal, just curious if waking this often is common. Hopefully it is a phase and she will start sleeping more than 40 minutes at a time
Hello everyone, I am one tired mama. I am a SAHM to twin 8.5 mos olds and have a few questions regarding one of my twins sleep. DD goes to sleep around 7-7:30 each night but wakes every 40 minutes until about 2am and still wakes one to two more times after that. My DH does the first round of comforting and can get her to sleep pretty quickly but she is up again within the hour. We do not have a family bed (just learning about Natural Parenting which I love!) and not...