or Connect

Posts by PinkCedar

Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy Anything we cannot find someone generally would have to create. What would this look like? Like a windmill? I am not sure how well solar panels would come across? Neither am I! Note my question marks. It would be nice icon to have, but I'm at a loss as to what would look good. I do think that a wind turbine would look better than a solar array, but honestly - I have no idea...
goats honey/bees "alternative power"? (solar panels?? wind???)
Quote: Originally Posted by Thystle Alas it appears we are not going there after all.
I love my wringer. It is the same one that my mom and I used when I was little. Still works beautifully. I recommend a wash board. Especially for diapers. Now, my present washboard is actually glass. I'm not sure if it was intended as a decorative piece? It was left in this place when we bought it, and I used it out of curiosity. It works SO much better than the tin ones! I love it. It really is great, so maybe look after getting your hands on one of those....
I miss Alaska.
First, I just have to say, that your broken English is SO cute! May I ask where you're from? Next, I was raised poor. And now I'm raising my own children in a low income situation. The things that you wish for, being able to give your kids things, and take them places... there is just so much more than that. Of course there were things I didn't have as a child. Things I wanted, but I was *happy*. I was loved SO much. And my mom always made it so much fun for us, even...
Quote: Originally Posted by tbone_kneegrabber Not that you and your ds should have the same rules (as you are not the same person), but he TOLD you to make pancakes and *you* didn't. You TOLD him to stop playing with your stuff and *he* didn't. In his mind those situations may be way more similar than they are to us as grown ups you know? Quote: Originally Posted by D_McG I am at one end of the GD spectrum (I think not...