or Connect

Posts by PinkCedar

That Is Nice, you can do better. YOU CAN DO BETTER! We all deserve respect. You are not being respected. If you're going to be a working mother anyway, then be a working mother, on your own terms in a healthy environment. The two of you (you and your dc) will be better for it. Who knows, it might even be good for our D()H. Maybe having a good woman leave him, will encourage him to pull his head out of his . Argh. I need a cup of something hot. My nerves are...
Quote: Originally Posted by That Is Nice The comments from DH, on the other hand, were hard to take. I worked for nearly a decade before we had a baby. So, when he would say things like "you don't seem that interested in your career" or "you don't seem to want to work" or "you don't make any money" or "you don't bring anything to the table anymore" or that he "never signed up for the role of sugar daddy" when I was a stay-at-home mom caring for an infant,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chicky2 Light is for helping the chickens to lay eggs, as that is often dependent on the amount of light they receive each day. Some people use a heat lamp in extreme weather, which can help the chickens use less energy keeping warm so more energy can be used for egg laying. When chickens molt, they may not lay eggs while they are using their energy to replace lost feathers. HTH! BTW, is that you in the pic? I have...
Nobody cares! dh: full of win his family: think it's perfectly natural to either work or sah my family: just happy I didn't marry an (my mother was a working divorcee because she married not one, but three 's) I'd be floored if someone said something negative towards me. I've just never dealt with that kind of nonsense.
Quote: Originally Posted by That Is Nice I'm really curious about how your marital / parenting partners feel about your thoughts about never wanting a career outside the home? My dh *told* me that I'd be a sah mommy. I know that makes him sound like a jerk, but he didn't mean it that way, he just meant that I didn't have to work, and he'd take care of us. How important this actually was to us, we had no idea! It has actually evolved...
Quote: Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie No Barbies will EVER cross our threshold. Look! Diamond Castle Liana sings the song from the movie! My first daughter, was (IS) the girliest, girly girl-girl. Is it pink? Sparkly? Unicorns and faeries? Barbies with a billion shoes? Does it smell girly? Is it PINK?! Yeah, then it's in my house.
Quote: Originally Posted by AmyKT Then: "My child will never have any of those blinky, flashy, noisy toys, and no screen time before 5!" Now: "Here, sweetie, play this blinky, flashy, noisy game on my iphone and hush while mommy finishes eating."
Is the light for light or heat, or light *and* heat?
I the idea of camo green with pink!