or Connect

Posts by objet_trouve

I'm trying to lose weight to improve fertility and because I have hypertension. I'm 5'4 and 200 pounds, haven't been able to lose a single pound now for about 4 years, even when I exercised for an hour each day and had a mostly vegetarian diet. My doctors are baffled, have tried a wide range of hormone tests, ultra sounds, upper and lower endoscopy, omeprazole...I had psychiatric care for several years and they never saw signs that I could have an eating related disorder,...
Quick question before bed...how do I know if my BBT thermometer is broken? Seems like my temperature has been 97.18 several days in a row now.
Stopping in briefly to say AF started yesterday, while I was on the other side of town, at my mom's house and while completely not ready for it It seems it was just waiting for the most inconvenient time possible. So I'm just going to continue taking this, in hopes that it's all just trying to level out, or perhaps I was more stressed out this cycle or didn't take the vitex consistently enough or maybe the clomid was affecting me months after taking it, like one of my...
Just wanted to pop in to say....well, no change. CD 54, most of the possible pregnancy symptoms are still there, like stomach gurgling and dizziness, but I'm still getting BFNs. Going to test again this morning again, but I'm in no way optimistic. Maybe the vitex is just going to be something that works for me perfectly for like five months and then quits working at all. And there's not a whole lot I can do about it all. We're about two months away from moving out of...
lilmom- Yeah, still nothing. Still have ridiculous cramps, still tired all the time and dizzy, but still getting BFNs. I'm trying to ignore it all as best I can, just so I don't drive myself or anyone else insane. Playing a LOT of xbox trying not to worry. Just bothers me, I had been having such regular cycles, and now this. (CD45, suspected O on CD11)
I get the feeling it's not really the doctor as much as the insurance. She seemed to be more concerned with having to justify it to my insurance people giving a blood test to someone who has medical records showing irregular periods in the past and negative with urine tests. This isn't the first time my insurance has made everything stupid and hard. I can't afford to change insurance either, especially not so close to moving in September. As for prenatals, I don't know...
Well so much for that. My doctor says she can't give me a blood test because I have infertility problems. I've had very regular cycles now for something like four months with vitex, but because I was ever infertile, she can't give me a blood test. She says in three or four months if my period still hasn't happened, I should go back to the infertility clinic, the same one that kept hanging up on me every time I tried to schedule blood work. I got another (urine) BFN today,...
Eep, foamy was the wrong word. I was trying to say lotiony and got confused (too dizzy and tired to think straight). I've still never seen it look like this, the amount is just bizarre, and sometimes it's even watery. So....yeah, foamy is a bad word for it, similar to hair conditioner is more accurate. Still no AF tonight, test scheduled for Monday. If I get my AF before then, I'll just have to go in and tell the doctor about my insane symptoms. My stomach spent all day...
Oh do I know it! Trust me, I was in therapy long enough to learn about the bizarre ways things come out! It took us years to figure out my own odd behavior, one doctor even told me I seem to be healthier psychologically when I change my hair color/style more frequently and more dramatically (the more unnatural the color the better), and I seem at my worst when my hair is all black, and blond is fairly neutral. It just seems like this all feels different. I'll be calling...
Well, this is a bit complicated. See, I haven't been having cycles long enough to have a real good idea about how long they last. I started Clomid late last year after not having ANY cycles at all most of last year, and then switched to Vitex after a couple cycles, and I didn't chart through that. As for cycles while on Vitex, my last few cycles were 33, 32, 34, 40. Before that I was on clomid, and that one lasted 33 days. My luteal phase has been a bit all over the place,...