or Connect

Posts by Jend1002

I will have to remember that ctrl thing too! I have deleted many times! I know I had lots of thoughts when reading everyone's posts but I am on my phone so it's so hard to respond. I am just SO excited because DH comes home today!!! He has been away for 3 weeks fighting fires and while it's our norm, DS hasn't done so well with it this time...plus I really miss him. In other non-pg news, I have to go to an OUTDOOR wedding reception this afternoon and it's going to be 95...
  Hyde -  I love it too!  I hadn't even heard of issues with soft serve until recently - and good thing because I continue to have it at least once a week .  I also drink some coffee and some wine - plan on having a little glass tonight, actually.  It's refreshing to hear others say the same! 
Oh, I guess I also hadn't checked in?  My mind is like a sieve these days.  Nothing sticks!  I'll be 29 weeks on Sunday.  Feeling great for the most part!  People keep telling me that I look tiny.  I don't mind the size comments but I certainly don't feel "tiny."  Sheesh.     Katt, I keep wondering the same thing.  I hate to admit that I think about this A LOT.  I feel like I am rolling the dice.  My little guy is just perfect.  Well, to me anyway .  I am panicking about...
I had two funny dreams last night - both were quite good!  In one, I was breastfeeding successfully.  I like the positive thinking.  In the other, I went into labor at work again and by the time I got to the hospital was ready to push - even though I had planned on having a c-section.  So YAY!  I like how my sleeping mind is working.   Can I be honest here?  I am actually considering a repeat c-section.  I had a c-section with my first and it was completely...
JULY!? What? I officially entered the 3rd tri yesterday at 28 weeks.  Can't believe it!   I probably have updates to share but am so overwhelmed with stuff to do right this second.  Can I just mention that I think "overwhelmed" is a feeling I have a lot lately.  What is that about? 
Katt, I am SO jealous that your non-maternity jeans essentially fit you (except the belly of course!).  I pretty much couldn't get one thigh in my pre-preg jeans!   
  I borrowed a pump last time and will be doing so again.  I don't see any issue with a used pump mechanism as long as you replace all the parts that connect to you.  I used this site for replacement parts and the woman that runs this site is incredibly helpful.  I spoke with her directly to get exactly what I needed:  http://mybreastpump.com/medelareplacementpartspage.html
  Oh my goodness, Ascher, I am an emotional MESS about my dog!  She's 12 and having a lot of issues.  She only had one seizure and I remember it well.  I am sorry you had to go through that with your pup!  My dog has been under anesthesia a number of times now and I just wanted to give you a heads up that some dogs come out of it in a way that is different from what the vet may describe.  It takes my dog a lot longer to behave normally and she becomes pretty vocal after. ...
I am sorry you are feeling this way, Mittens!  I am in a low period right now but would not call it depression at this point.  But as someone that had intense postpartum depression for an entire year, I know how awful depression can be.    I do echo everything that has been posted so far - I definitely have found fish oil to be helpful and I also sometimes notice that when I am slipping into a bad place there is often something that has been bothering me that needs...
Hmmm....I'm not sure.  I do know that the decals I have used have gone over imperfections in the wall with no trouble at all but I am not sure about textured walls.  Maybe you could do a test with a small decal to see?  I know that different companies use different materials but if you could find something small from the same company to try, that may be the best option.  I have some little decals that I got from Target that are just really different from the nice, big...