or Connect

Posts by Jend1002

I need to get off line and get to work but this is far more fun!!    I wear a 9 1/2 and had a baby that was just under 7 lbs...but he was 3 weeks early!      I have 2 main reasons for loving it - First, I love the idea of having the whole family actually at the table.  It pulls right up to the table just like any other chair and that is important to me.  And I'll be honest with the second - it really looks like a nice piece of furniture.  I have the walnut color and it...
I went again today and whoa!  I feel exhausted.   Today's Workout:   Deadlift 5-5-3-2-5   For Time: 20 Thrusters (I did 53#) 40 OHS (I could only do 33# - felt like I was going to topple forward???) 60 Pullups (lots of bands!) 80 Lunges  
   Hyde, you and your brother are both so thoughtful!  It's so nice that you are willing to help him out with his pup!          I am a more mainstream-mom too MissE.  It's nice that we can all come together here.  I still don't belong on things like  BabyCenter - I am definitely not that mainstream, that is for sure!!     This sounds like such a nice idea for your MIL, MissE!   AFM today - I took a shower and left DS playing in his room.  He got out his craft bucket (as...
I finally got a workout it - it has been since last Wed. I think!  Too long!    Teegan - I feel very "off" when I don't exercise regularly and if I don't notice, DH is quick to point it out!  As I just mentioned, I didn't exercise since last Wed. until today and I was an unhappy person yesterday - maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I had gotten in a workout or two....   Goin' Green - sounds like your rest is helping if you are feeling better!   Today's WOD...
I can't get that sweet dog out of my mind.  I feel like I let her down in a way by letting animal control take her.  I keep thinking how scared she may be at the shelter.  I guess I am trying to tell myself that there was nothing else I could do - I have a very old dog, live in a 2 bedroom condo, have a 3 year old child...and I couldn't get her in my car without her reacting.  I was afraid of a bite.  I just still picture her face as they pulled away- on the way to a...
Hi Everyone!  Here's to a great week!   In non-pregnancy related news, my day started off interestingly.  On my drive to work I spotted a little pit bull running into a lane on a really busy road and then back and forth to a bus station.  I kept driving but felt so wrong so I and turned around.  She was laying under a bench a the bus station and was wagging her tail at me so I got her onto a leash that I had in my car.  Poor thing would cry when buses came in - I...
I'm glad you made an account!  Welcome!  As for me - I have purchased/acquired absolutely nothing.  Nothing at all.  This is also my second and it's another boy.  AND we are moving in Sept. (ack!) so we are in the same boat as you with not wanting to move more. I actually plan on getting nothing really - I was barely prepared last time and it all worked out just fine!
Goin' green - I hope the rest makes you feel better!!  I had a twinge of pubic bone pain all day the other day and was afraid I was heading in that direction but it seems to have subsided for now.  It's funny - I am starting to squat more than ever but my upper body feels so incredibly weak.  I have had to go way back on weight - and it wasn't too impressive to start!    ArtificialRed - Sounds like you have a great plan!  I know that posting here makes me more...
Ascher- I just flew and had no trouble at all asking for the metal detector. No one even reacted. I hope you have the same experience! Hyde's alternate suggestion is obviously good to go with too if you do get any resistance.
Started at a new gym this week and LOVE it!  It's a totally different vibe than my last Crossfit gym...not that I didn't like the last one either.  I just love this one.    Monday 5-5-5-5-5 Bottom to Bottom Squats (holding 3 seconds at the bottom)   500m row 24 - weighted, box step ups - I really struggled with feeling balanced with these so I went super light. 48 - Hang Cleans   Today 400m Row 30 Push-ups 40 Kettle bell swings 60 Wallballs 40...