or Connect

Posts by Jend1002

Princess Jules- a uterine window is when the uterus has thinned so much, you can actually see through it. Mine was just beneath my previous csection scar. I had strong contractions for a few weeks prior to birth and my dr said that probably contributed to the thinning.
There are a lot of James babies in our DDC! I don't have an exciting birth story to share, though I love reading them! I had a scheduled csection on Sept 17 which to me, being scheduled feels terribly wrong but it's what I decided was best and I am glad for it! Everything went well. James came out at 39w1d yelling away! He weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was super pink and adorable. Turns out I had a uterine window which seems terribly scary to me and kind of makes me glad to be...
MamanFrancaise- I'm sorry to hear that you are fearing that PPD is setting in. My baby blues are in full force - yesterday was bad and today (it's only 10 am) I've been weeping all morning. I'm trying to nail down the triggers - for me, I feel guilty about my DS1 and our relationship, I am over the top frustrated with how DH is handling DS's behavior and how distant he becomes when he is tired and I need him, and I cry every time I fail at breast feeding, which is every...
Oh yes, this has helped me so much too! Thanks for all the suggestions and commiseration - it really helps! I'd say that we are getting a tiny bit better. My positioning is improving and DS is opening his mouth much wider now with practice. It's still not right and still painful, but we're getting there I think. I couldn't line up in person help this weekend but I will be seeing an LC midwife at my OBs office on Monday and my hospital has a support group on Tuesdays. I...
I had my baby boy on Monday- more on that later! But today is Thursday and we just got home. My milk is in and I.CANT.DO.THIS!!! Exact same issue I had with my first and it is totally me. I had the luxury of an LC at the hospital every day and I still can't get the latch at all. When the LC gets my breast in it's great. Why can't I get it?? I am in so much pain and DS just wants to eat from like 7 pm until 1 or 2 am. Between csection pain and this, I'm going to lose it. I...
I just know I will check in and there will be a massive list of births...everyone is so very ready. Sleep- I've had insomnia for at least 2 months. Plus DS stopped sleeping as soon as we moved. He's 4! Ugh. At least I'm used to it. But today he got up for the day at 4 am. He suddenly has a fever of 101.5 and I am terrified of getting sick and keep crying about how I wanted today to go (c-section tomorrow...) and what will happen if DS can't come to see his brother....
MissE - if DH woke me to dtd, it would never happen, contracting or not! Heck no! Nukuspot- congratulations! What a story!
I am sitting on the NST monitor for a second day in a row for significantly reduced movement and ctx every 6 minutes for 2 days straight...and cervix is completely closed. Hmmmm...Fun to watch the ctx while I feel them though!
Congratulations Yeeska!  Just beautiful photos!  
Way to go, Goin' Green!  Welcome to Harper!