or Connect

Posts by stephbrownthinks

I grew up in a house with only a wood stove for heat. My parents kept a pot of water sitting on top of it to act as a humidifier. I never had any respitory issues/ Also my 2 sisters and I managed to grow up without ever burning ourselves even though there was no railing/fence/barrier around it. Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by Smocked clothdiapernation.com I'd stay far away from diaperswappers. Can I ask why?
I know on our local craigslist there are always ergo carriers popping up, maybe you'll have luck there?
I totally understand! We have been repainting the whole house, re modeled our back bathroom, got new furniture, and rearranged literally every room... it looks like a new house! we've had a "to-do" list for years and all of a sudden its a "get everything done before the baby" list except there really isnt time for that so we'll see how it pans out...
you can always buy a babysake mattress cover! they are very affordable (I think around $30) and prevent off gassing. Or, you can follow the directions in this article to wrap the mattress yourself: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-two.aspx My husband and I bought the babysake cover for the crib, then decided to wrap our mattress too since the baby will be sleeping in bed with us. Good luck!
Thank you! I guess what I was thinking was to get the Combi for now, then by the time this baby outgrows it rear facing, buy him a bigger seat and use the Combi for the next baby. So, I'd be getting my money's worth out of it... but if I'm going to end up with a bigger seat later, why not just start out with it now We would def like to RF as long as possible. Thanks for the tip about the MyRide at BB&B! So, the big difference between the MyRide and the Radian is that...
Hello! Oh look, another carseat thread My hubby and I are expecting our first baby around the beginning of May. We would like to get a convertible carseat that we can use from birth until at least a few years from now. The way our childcare situation will probably be working out is that one of us will be dropping off the baby, and the other will be picking him up. So, we will need 2 carseats, one for each car. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima, and he drives '06 Kia Sorento. I...
We are in the market for a new mattress and have a baby due the beginning of May. I really wanted an organic one, but they are SO expensive! We plan on cosleeping, but are setting up a nursery as well. For the crib we bought one of those babysake covers to prevent the offgassing. I kept talking about how I wished they had that for "grown up" mattresses too, and today my husband sent me this article: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-two.aspx maybe something...
I have been having the same question! I have stabbing pain in my upper right ribs. I mentioned it to my midwife a few weeks ago and she said it was just my liver being smashed into my ribs. But, since then its gotten worse and doesn't feel like its my liver. Its a pretty big area and my skin feels almost asleep. If I roll over wrong in the middle of the night I'll get a stabbing pain and wake up screaming. Not fun.