or Connect

Posts by stephbrownthinks

Oh the freeze dried peas! I forgot about those. DS loves them and so do I. They dissolve even easier than saltines and are the perfect size for little hands to hold.
can you put your DS to bed a little bit before your DD and spend some quality time with just her? That was my only thought:)  
Are you looking in the refrigerated section? They have some almond milk over by the cereal (well, that's where it is at our TJ's) that is not refrigerated, then the one in the picture from the PP is over by the cow milk in the refrigerated section.    
I had the same problem with my son. It got so bad that blood would pour out of his mouth when he nursed. I DREADED feedings. Nothing helped, although using the breast pump right before the feeding helped a little. Finally I ended up with mastitis because the cracks got so bad.The mastitis ended up turning into breast abceses that had to be surgically drained. I kept asking the midwife about the latch and it looked fine to her. FINALLY after 5 weeks (which was when I got...
Snack foods that I usually keep in my purse are: Freeze dried fruits (trader joes has a lot of choices) Those baby food/pureed pouches like Ella's Naturals. target carrys a few kinds, and trader joes does as well (my husband also loves them as a quick pick me up:) Raisins or dried cranberries Cheese sticks or pieces (depending on how long we're going to be out of the house) Grapes Edamame  
I was so sad when I found out I was expecting a boy (our first child). I had just always known I would be a mother of girls. I was worried about having to deal with bugs and snakes and gross boy things, ER trips (cause all boys are rowdy and break bones right?), and I can't play a sport to save my life. I had NO IDEA what I was going to do. I wanted a little girl that would grow up to have a great relationship with me. My husband listened to all my concerns and then...
My DS is 15 months old and usually takes two, 2-3 hour naps per day. He goes to sleep between 7 and 8, usually sleeps through the night without even waking to eat, and wakes up between 5:30 and 6am. He has a toddler bed that he can climb in and out of so he plays until he decides to pass out, and now that its summer and stays light for so long his bed time has been getting later and later (he used to pass out by 6:30). I work an early shift and have to drop him off at my...
Our son coslept or slept in a crib until he started crawling at 8 months. At that time we moved him to a floor bed. At 13 months we moved him to a toddler bed. He LOVES it. His room has a toddler bed and a twin floor bed. Usually he plays then gets into the toddler bed to sleep. Occasionally (maybe 1 out of 12 times) he will decide to sleep in the floor bed.
Yeay for club Boy! :)
We had our gender scan last Thursday and found out we're having another boy. I was hoping it would be a boy since they are going to be so close in age (18 months) hopefully they'll be sweet little brother friends:) Even though I've been telling people that I was hoping for a boy I was worried that I might be disappointed because that would mean we might never end up with a girl, luckily I was thrilled when the tech told us! I think we are going to go with "Miller Cash"...