or Connect

Posts by showurhorns

Sorry Ladies haven"t posted for a while. Even though I peeked on what has been going on from time to time.   Just wanted to annouce our little guys arrival.   Thomas "Canon" arrived Dec 2nd 7:54 am by scheduled C-section by 38wks and 6 days. It was much better experience than my emergency C-section with my last.   He was 7lbs 3oz  20.5 inches.   Hope to post pics later.  
Thomas "Canon" Dec 2, 2011 7:54 am 7lbs 3oz 20.5 inches 38 weeks 6 days  
I know you posted a while ago and hope you have found someone already. I recommend Dr Lydia Norton @ Bee Caves Pediatrics. Not all the Dr in the practice but specifically her. She is very opened minded and I have never had her be judgmental actually opposite. My DD is on a delayed vax schedule due to medical issues. Even though DD is past due for some acceptable vaxs she agreed without hesitation to wait so we can just do all at once even this means waiting for 2yr +. I...
Two weeks ago, I started contracting every 3 min @ 27 weeks. I was sent to the hospital and they confirmed yes it was "true" contractions. Oddly enough it seems to have been caused by slight amount of bacteria in my urine causing contractions. They gave me a one dose antibiotic, Stadol and Phengran to calm the uterus. After receiving the medication contractions completely stopped in about 2 hours.   The next week started again and ended up that baby was breech and...
Just signed up on pinterest today! Having issues with my cookies or something letting me create boards and pins. Spending TOO much time online trying to find stuff.
I am so glad I am not the only one. My mom and I have spent hours on the Internet looking for fabric. She finally found some by Micheal Miller, Robert Krauffman, and Blake Riley that I approve of. We went to 4 fabric stores yesterday (including "specialty quilting") and couldn't even find decent stripes and such. Today I went to start my registry at Babies R Us. I ended up just registering for generic green or blue blankets and sheets. It so discouraging. Kinda takes the...
HI Ladies! I have been off line for a long time. So happy to see all the healthy pregnancies.   We are having a boy! Excited about the gender but so can not find a groove. First we are having the hardest time finding a name. I think we have finally decided on Canon. We wanted something unique with out being "weird".   Now on too my biggest grip! What is up with the boy themes. Hate them! You have a choice of Safari, Cars and Trucks and monkeys!  There has been...
Hang in there! Prayers are sent your way!  
Little tidbit for my fellow puke buddies. SEX is great for morning/evening/all day sickness. i know it is the last thing you think of when debating whether not you should start running or to be REALLY still. but especially if you can catch t before full blown sickness it really does help> I asked the Dr once about it and she said that helps because it helps release hormones. Your partner can thank me later!
I went to my first prenatal acupuncture sessions yesterday. I do not know what they did to me but my hands were on fire ALL night long. I thinking it is just helped with circulation. I am praying it is a rise in progesterone! I slept great( deep sleep) when I was able to sleep> my little had a high fever so kept waking me. When I would awake my hands, stomach,and neck where all extremely hot, my DH thought I was running a fever also. Happy thoughts that is all good...