or Connect

Posts by AmandaMom

Blanca - It's probably just too early. Stay away AF!
Birdie & Cindy - Waiting to O is the worst! I wish you both clear, obvious ovulation signs. I will definitely report back with all the delicious vegan eats in London and Dublin. I can't wait!
painefaria - Welcome back and good luck! AmandaHope - for your BFN. So sorry this time didn't work out for you. Your clomid-monitoring-trigger-2 vials plan sounds like a winner to me. Maybe I should try it? As far as the cabinets go, DP and I hated ours when we moved in, but with a fresh coat of paint (no fun at all) and some new hardware, they look pretty nice. They had already been painted, though. We also knew we hated the backsplash and had it ripped out...
Okay, we've reserved the car, hotel, and Justice of the Peace. Now we're trying to find a pretty setting and a photographer. As far as the setting goes, we'd like to be outdoors with plenty of trees, but we also worry about rain. The photographer we would probably need for less than an hour, and s/he would obviously have to be gay friendly. Suggestions, please!
Birdie - Go team! So it looks like I ovulated this week, which means I will get my period before our long trip and not during. Good news! This also means, however, that I will ovulate while in Ireland and have to skip another cycle... Unless I can convince DP to find a cute Irish guy to squirt in a cup for us. That might take a whole lotta Irish whiskey. I've been scoping out Happy Cow to find all the veg restaurants in Ireland and London. There are so many...
Welcome Anna and cb718! Crossing my fingers for your BFN's to turn into BFP's! Maybe this board will bring you a little luck. fertilemyrtle - Your link worked fine. You have to purchase a certain membership to add a link to your signature, I think, but you can set it as your homepage link in your profile. That implantation dip looks promising!! Blanca - I will keep an eye out for gaelic pregnancy tests. Fingers crossed for you! AFM, I think I ovulated...
Cindy - I'm sure it won't be long before your cycles are back to their sweet, short, normal length. birdie - I totally agree with you about exercise. It always makes me feel better. I just have to try to remember that when I get lazy! AFM, I think I mentioned this in the Spring Thread, but DP and I have decided to elope in MA. We'll be spending about five days in Northampton. It will be a simple ceremony with a Justice of the Peace, possibly in a city park. ...
Jenne - I'm saving that French digital test for when I'm certain it will say "enciente". Hopefully it will be soon! meander - Any luck catching O? I'm on CD 22 with no sign of it. Thank goodness we're not trying this cycle. I was sad at first about taking a break, but I'm so much calmer these days! lauraska - Ooooh, your symptoms sound great! Have a great time in Europe. Mainebirdgirl - Welcome! Blanca - I think taking next cycle off will definitely...
Library - I'm so sorry about your terrible, horrible day. dykemom - Good luck with your insems! I'll cross my fingers for ya! solejean - I'm sure the OPK's will help you find O next cycle. It can be so tricky! Miss Scarlett - I hope today is your day! Bunny - Congrats on the puppy. She sounds so cute! AFM, CD22 and still no O. I'm not stressed about it, and I'm so glad I haven't been peeing on OPK's for the last week! I know I really wanted to try...
somegirl - You're almost there! I can't wait to hear about the birth of your baby! Birdie - Good luck catching that egg. Cindy - Are you temping this cycle? I've found it's the only way for me to really tell when I ovulated. I've heard nothing but good things about B vitamins helping to lengthen LP's. AFM, haven't ovulated yet, but since we're not trying this cycle, I'm not stressed at all. I'm so glad I'm not staring at OPK's every morning, trying to tell...