or Connect

Posts by verarae

Thanks for the reply. The CDC website said there is no treatment for RSV and the antibiotics only help if the earache is bacterial. It sounds viral to me, too. Thanks for the response.
My DD developed a fever of 102 on Saturday night with it going up and down. She also had/has a runny nose (clear discharge) and developed a cough today (Monday). She got worse yesterday evening and threw up a couple of times; I did give her baby Tylenol because I was getting concerned about her constant temp. but she threw it right up. I took her to the Dr. and they didn't know what she had, could be an earache or even RSV. So they prescribed antibiotics, of course. I...
I am 5' and around 125 lbs. and have a wrap and a sling, neither of which seem conducive to wearing DD while I am doing chores (making the bed, dishes). She's too high in the wrap and the sling is getting too small for anything but a hip hold. I am not super well versed in carriers but I do love them. We always wear one when we are out and about and they are really comfortable then but I feel like I can't do much in the house when I am wearing her. I am going to make a...
Well it sounds like you are doing great to me! My baby girl likes a walker; I am watching my friends' kids and she brought it over to try out. I don't wear her much in the house (always out of the house) because I am so short I can't seem to get much done that way. In fact, I am going to ask over at babywearing about that. We dance and I sing to her, the kids seem to like my Raffi record. Really, I let her play by herself if she's happy and when she gets fussy then I...
A question about refunds...We are super frustrated because, when filing through H & R Block, it said we can't e-file because of EIN (which I entered for all three employers). So, we had to print and mail which is a huge PITA and it said expect 5-7 weeks for refund. Anyone else? Kind of wanted that money...
I have a little different situation. I never planned, or necessarily wanted, to be a SAHM. I am because of circumstance but I am finding that I am continuing to be a SAHM because of choice. My husband is supportive of my decision either way but told me the other day that he is jealous that I can stay home. He's always worked a full-time position and given me the chance to explore different jobs but now that he is in a job that he HATES he wishes I could work so that he...