or Connect

Posts by katiecat

Thanks for the info! I find this really frustrating as it comes and goes. Last week he was very congested but the last few days have been better. Why? I have no idea! I haven't really done anything different.   I explored dust mites before - doing a very good clean of bedding and rooms and it didn't seem to make a difference. We also use down duvets and pillows and I've removed those for weeks at a time and that didn't make a difference. We did have a cat until ds...
My son has always had nasal/sinus congestion for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it's better than others and a few years ago I noticed it getting much worse along with sneezing and itchy eyes in the spring so I assumed spring allergies. Which I do think he has going on but the congestion seems mostly year round. I've cut out dairy before to see if that is the issue and I still think it could be but I am wondering how the "recovery" might go. What usually happens is...
Wow that's amazing neetling! I also found help on the Facebook site.
There's a fun little game here:   http://www.trueblooddigdeeper.com/   Find clues about season 3. Some are hard! I've only found 7 after about 10 minutes - found more but I don't know the answers. I'd better stop or I'll just sit here all day!   Later...ok found all 60 clues but I can't enter as I'm in Canada. Sigh... It was fun anyway!
Love it Gardenstream!! Have you read the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. If not you might like those too. (you would have seen them mentioned here also)   So the Midnight Breed series continues to be good? I did like the first one. I'll keep those on my list after BDB and NH.   The guide wasn't bad though I don't usually enjoy something like that as much as the stories. That reminds me...there's a Sookie guide coming out in August (I think).
I'm just finishing up Crave. I hadn't known about the new one due out - thanks! Anyway I'd been wondering how she was going to handle Jim loosing some of the rounds. I mean he couldn't win 4 in a row right? Very clever.   I'll start Lover Mine soon! Just going to finish the 4th Sookie first.   I do plan to read more of that Adrian series once I'm caught up with BDB and Night Huntress. Also the Gina Showalter series which wasn't bad. I have the 4th Cat and Bones...
Finished Avenged. New kick-ass desk and chair in place (are we allowed to swear on here??)!   I loved it. I found Rev's and Ehlena's relationship to be the most normal and real. Which - ha! But I did - just the way it developed...the way they talked on the phone...the way they talked period. Very nice. I hope they continue to be in the rest of the series. I also loved how all the Brothers were in this book more than others and Wrath played quite a big part...
Can you possibly find where they've coming in and seal that up? That's the best thing I have found and sometimes I'm actually able to do it. They come in our kitchen and bathroom every spring. A few days ago I was down on my hands and knees trying to clean under the cupboards and just happened to notice the crack where they were march to and fro. I just put packing tape over it. We are getting new cupboards in a few weeks so I am hoping those will stop the...
I love this forum (and decluttering/simplifying) and I need to start posting more. This thread inspire me to take some pics of the very few spaces in our house that are fairly uncluttered and are also my favourite rooms.   First, mine and dh's room:     I am not good at "bed dressing"!     The hamper in the corner holds extra linens.     The bathroom - our one and only!           The upstairs hall. The door to the left...
I had read somewhere that by the end of Avenged Wrath is totally blind and relies on a seeing eye dog named George and it just cracked me up and I wondered if it was a joke. OMG it's not!! lol   And they just broke the chair. New furniture - yay!   I'm reading Crave, too. Love it.