or Connect

Posts by katiecat

Has he been doing any activity where he has something between his legs? My son has complained the same way before and everything looked perfectly fine to me and we've come to realize it happens when he bounces a lot on one of those big balls that has a handle type thing that he hangs onto and it comes between his legs. We keep one of these in the living room and he goes through periods of bouncing on it a lot! lol Anyway that's what has happened with him.   There was...
Oh my gosh my son is doing this too! Not the line skipping but constantly rubbing his eyes. He says they are itchy. He does read a lot and I was trying to see a corelation between if he did it more while/after being on the computer. That is what I was thinking.   Also this started after he had an eye infection in March but that cleared up quickly and easily and his eyes have looked absolutely fine since. So I was also wondering if it is something that just became a...
Thank you for this thread and meemee for your reply. My son does this as well and it does break my heart but I have also tried to be pretty matter of fact about it and just say how you can't be perfect and "good" all the time and tell him about times when I have done and felt the same. I might try being even more blase about it. He has also just gone through a stage (I think it's letting up) of over apologizing for small things and getting so upset - crying and running...
    So there are 3 pieces - the player and then 2 screens? And you can use one screen independently of the other? I wasn't sure. If that's the case - so it's really like getting two players in one - that's not bad. How do they attach to the headrest?   We did get a new one - that works - this week so we'll see how long that one lasts now. It has a 10" screen which seems to be one of the biggest.  
I'm wondering this, too. After going through 3 portable dvd players (the batteries die but then we still use it plugged in but then the screens seem to go) ds just got a 4th for his birthday. Which didn't work so we're in the process of exchanging it (waiting for the store to get more). But they are obviously something that just don't last despite the limited use. Unless it's just us! We've had *good* ones, too - not cheapies and they don't last long so I was just going...
Oh ditto. I loved the show and still appreciate it. But the ending? Not so much. I felt totally let down. Mostly the whole them being dead in the alternate reality thing.   I agree with what Rhianna says. And I think a lot of stuff is open to our own interpretation.
lol I'll remember that!
The romance in the kiss of midnight book is a bit choke choke gag. Ugh. I did like the rest of the story though!   Enjoy Sookie!! I am going to try to rewatch S3 of TB before S4 starts.   God I love Bones...I loved the call to Justina right after he asked Cat to marry him. He just doesn't care at all what she thinks of him. But she has certainly done an about face in the third book in regards to her feelings about vampires.
The sarcasm I LOVE!   I just started the 3rd Night Huntress book and am already laughing out loud at Bones! Love him! I've missed them!
OMG that is so funny!!   I found the Adrian and Showalter series had a lot of the same elements that I like in BDB. They also both don't do the "street talk" which I like up to a certain point but Ward overdoes it. (Although I read it's toned down a bit in Unleashed.) Have you finished Unleashed yet? I also read it's more V and Jane's book although I had thought it was more Payne and Manny's? Well I am all for V and Jane! The scene in Avenged where Ehlena...