or Connect

Posts by nintendork

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  I came back to check on my ladies and I am SO HAPPY for you!  
My husband found this great youtube video of rain sounds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0sM4ooBLK0 and then we discovered that you can buy an hour long mp3 version here http://www.texashighdef.net/ that is an hour long, so I just put it on repeat so it goes all night long and Gideon LOVES it ( I love it too!)
The concentrate is for infants, its concentrated so they dont have to swallow so much liquid.  At my 2 month check up today they said to give him .8 mls.
It is bright red (scary) and is in with the poop and also sometimes comes out after he poops.
  Hey mamas.  Our LO has been experiencing blood in his poop and our pediatrician had me remove milk and soy from my diet to see if it is a food sensitivity.  This morning marks 7 days since changing my diet and LO had his bloodiest diaper yet.  We are going to call the pediatrician when the office opens but I was wondering if anyone else has been through this.  Any advice?  
  Hey mamas.  Our LO has been experiencing blood in his poop and our pediatrician had me remove milk and soy from my diet to see if it is a food sensitivity.  This morning marks 7 days since changing my diet and LO had his bloodiest diaper yet.  We are going to call the pediatrician when the office opens but I was wondering if anyone else has been through this.  Any advice?  
Hey everyone.  Our son is 3 weeks old today and our breastfeeding sessions are always between 40 and 60 minutes long only ending when he falls asleep.  I would love for him to eat and be done but he seems to be using the breast for nourishment and as a pacifier.  In fact sometime I have to offer him a breast in order to get him to sleep.  He isn't doing any productive sucking, just playing around until he falls asleep.  How can I stop this?
Prayers are headed your way.  Hope all is well
Hey mamas, so sorry I haven't been able to keep up and congratulate you all on your new little ones.  I remember before Gideon came reading how some mamas had experienced traumatic labors and births and needed time to heal afterwards emotionally.  At the time I had no understanding of what that meant, now I wish I didn't.  I have been struggling with how it all went down (birth story in first post) and with postpartum depression.  I am so grateful for my OB, today I went...
...and I get so far behind! serves me right for running off and having my baby!   Gideon Mack Edwards, born January 30th, 2011 (almost made it to February), weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces and 19 inches long.  Labor was not good and I have so much to share.  Unfortunately Gideon is cluster feeding and my dogs still hasn't made up her mind about babies.  Will be back later with more!   Also congratulations to all of the mamas holding their new little ones and hang in...