or Connect

Posts by mami to 3 :)

My 4yo lives in her own world, and each day she's something different. My 5yo is more into reading, researching, she's a little scientist.
I'm new to MDC as well, so HIIII I want some MDC friends I feel that I'm the ultimate thread killer here, I think it's becuase I can be too blunt at time when replying, especially about touchy subjects. UGH I have to change, but I can't LOL. I'm European and brutally honest Allright so I guess an introduction is required??? Fine. My name is Alexandra or "Alexa", I'm 31 years old, almost 32 yikes I'm old!!! I'm a SAHM to 4 babes, Adelaide(14), Leonora(5),...
I'm one of those people that bundless their kids excessively as you put it. We're at -12C right now and I see kids wearing thin sweaters or shorts I'm thinking OMG what the heck is wrong with Americans?? And my poor kids are all bundled up with mittens, gloves, big jackets, etc. And I grew up in Norway so people assume I must be used to it. But honestly the cold wind feels different from the one back home but that's another subject. Usually I keep comments to myself...
My 14yo LOVES to cook and bake, she's planning of going to culinary school after graduating as well. My mom is thrilled as she's a chef so cooking is important in our family, coming from grandma She cooks dinner twice a week, she loves to make pasta and brownies.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristaN . There aren't a lot of areas where dd can do things that her sister hasn't already been very successful. WHAT???? This sounded really bad, and I bet it was not your intention. I have two close spaced daughters as well and even though they're still very young (5&4) I can see with what you are dealing with. At first we decided that the girls were going to participate in the same activities. So we...
It's not exactly a love song but: Life is Beautiful by Vega 4 Life is beautiful We love until we die When you run into my arms, We steal a perfect moment. Let the monsters see you smile, Let them see you smiling. Do I hold you too tightly? When will the hurt kick in? Life is beautiful, but it's complicated. We barely make it. We don't need to understand, There are miracles, miracles. Yeah, life is beautiful. Our hearts, they beat and...
I think I beat ya'll, Leo and Cata are 15 months apart I had more pros than cons, now the cons: DD1 was a very VERYYYY clingy baby and toddler, and adding a little competition into the picture was not the best thing to do during the first two months after DD2 was born. Their sleeping schedule, OMG I barely had any sleep for 2 years. Pros: They adore eachother, DD2 is totally in love with her big sister and DD1 loves being the role model for her. And the rest...
The ending was ridiculous seriously And Avatar the worst film in movie industry and the most overrated.
I was born in Spain but I was raised in Norway, I don't consider myself Norwegian but Scandinavian. I can live in any country there and feel at home. My dad is half Spaniard half Dane and my mom is an Icelander. We travel and move a lot. So far we've lived in Australia, Spain, Canada, US, and we're moving to Denmark next year. My DH is French American. We lived in Australia and then Spain before getting married, we didn't had the girls but just Addie. It's complicated....
House Friends Becker (you might not remember this one lol) Grey's Anatomy Desperate Housewives 30 Rock