or Connect

Posts by Triceratops

Hello ladies :] I'm currently expecting a 3rd bundle of joy due the first week of October. I am already mommy to Prince (5) and Princess (2.75) I was not expecting to get pregnant, esp. due to that I am in a new relationship, but daddy to be is quite excited as this is his first baby. I'm currently enjoying moodswings, never ending tiredness, morning sickness that lasts all day and weight changes. Ah- the joys. He is enjoying my breasts :P I can't deny...
So sorry for my typo. I mean CPNM (certified professional nurse midwife) I am interested in the gluten free idea, could you possibly share more on that? The cpnm I see only does home births. She does not practice in any hospital setting- though she does transferr patients to the hospital if complication arises. I have called a few local obgyn offices to set up initial appointments and am expecting calls back within the next few days. All I want is the *chance*...
Thank you ladies. Where is the "tribal" area? My conditions affect my heart and my autonomic nervous system. While they were pretty well controlled with medication, since I have been pregnant, they have become more persistant. I see a cardoelectrophysiologist, however, he has recently jumped ship (left the office) so I am under temporary care of a cardiologist (with whom I have an appointment with today) I would *love* to try a natural birth at a hospital. Giving...
Hello ladies, I am happy to announce that I am currently expecting a new babe in early October. I have Prince, who is 5 and Princess, who is soon to be 3! My how time flies. A little bg info: I had Prince when I was 17 years old. He was considered HR due to my pre-eclampsia. I went into labor early a few times but they were able to stop the labor from progressing. @ 37 weeks, I went into labor again, and efforts were made to stop labor, but they were called off. I...
Hello- I am in a similar situation with 2 prv hr pregnancies and so far, the only luck I've had was finding a CNM who practice VBAC. Drs now days are very anti vbac as are hospitals, as so to avoid lawsuits. Gl hun!
*waves* :] hello, all. I am the mother of Prince (5) and Princess (2.75) and found out I am currently expecting again! This darling babe is due the first week of October. Glad to be here!