or Connect

Posts by Triceratops

It started after I had my daughter- who will be three in march. They said they aren't sure of the cause, there really is no way for them to find out- and that it would clear itself up on it's own. It hasn't. It's gotten worse- and my drs seem to think it's no biggie. What mito protocol do you follow, sbgrace?
I am so tired of it. Literally. How do you guys manage it? Being pregnant makes my fainting spells, inapropriate sinus tachycardia, and my internal core temperature fluctuations 10x worse. Currently the only thing I'm taking is metoprolol (class C but risks def. outweigh benefits) I'm allergic to atenolol and verapimil didn't help. Is there anything natural that you have tried that helps you manage the symptoms? Mainly the passing out and feeling tired all the...
Y'all are right. I dunno Why I fret over it- it's just the yucky feeling that goes along with tight clothes (I love my clothes to be loose) I think I'm just going to throw out my scale.
Thank you for the links and the advice. I have decided to not go with a midwife but an obgyn (still looking for a perinatologist) and will be admant about at least a trial of labor in a hospital setting. After much thinking and debating, the risks do outweigh the benefits, and I'd like both me and my new babe to be safe. Even if it means having another c-section.... I'm very sad, and I know that it's normal to feel that way, but I'm not going to give up yet! I...
I am 6.2 weeks- and have gone from 130 to 137 and I know I'm pregnant but it's still slightly discouraging. I know it may sound bad- but it's just how I feel. My boobs I know, are bigger- and my butt and thighs feel bigger. Not to mention clothes are tighter, and I'd much rather go naked everywhere. If you care to share, how much have you gained? It's my 3rd pregnancy- but with my last two- I did most of my gaining during the last few months.
I have only thrown up once today. I'm hungry but *nothing* looks good. Bf gets upset with me when I don't eat. Then to make him stop nagging, I eat, only to either puke it up or feel miserable for the next few hours. Seriously- it gets old really fast.
This is not enjoyable in the least... I'm driving me and everyone around me nuts with these crazy mood swings, and throwing up constantly. :-/ blah.
Yep! It sure was Bones :] I'm quite a geek... Lol Live long and prosper \\//
Hello ladies, I am in the coastal bend area of Tx. Does anyone know of any VBAC friendly obgyns? I have already spoken to Beth, the local midwife- but it would be safer for both me and the new babe to be in hospital for delivery, due to my health issues (autonomic dysfunction, syncope, hx of supraventricular tachycardia, and inappropriate sinus tachy) this would be a vba2c. thank you so much!
EDD: 10-03-10 Name: triceratops Age: 22 Location: the coast of Tx How long it took to you to get your BFP: tested right away and got bfp What number child is this for you: 3 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): boyfriend 22, prince 5, princess 2.75 Baby's Sex (hopes or guesses): just healthy :] Names you like (& are willing to share): Birth Plans/Preferences: vba2c Blog, website or the like: none Anything else you'd like to share: think that's...