or Connect

Posts by MommyMatsumoto

Seconds after I delivered my hbac baby  <3   Nursing my newborn and cuddling with my almost 4-yr-old   My girls (baby is in a Flip diaper)   Babywearing at my 4-yr-old's wheel-a-thon   My husband and daughter next to where we had just planted her placenta
Yes, it's normal... and she pinked up right away. 
If I can do it, you can do it!!     
Yay for birth buddies!!! 
I'm sorry it's so long!  I couldn't figure out how to attach a Word file.    I'd love to hear all of your stories, too, when you get a chance.
MommyMatsumoto's Birth Story (The HBAC of Emma Faith)   At 9:30 p.m. on Friday, January 27th, I had my very first contraction.  These continued all night and were irregular, but were strong enough to wake me up at times.  I knew then that this was really “it,” but it could be a while based on my experience with my first child.  These contractions continued, but were still irregular for most of the day.   Around 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 28th, my...
Sorry it's so long!  I didn't know how to attach a Word file.    I'd love to read everyone else's stories when you get a chance.
MommyMatsumoto's Birth Story (The HBAC of Emma Faith)   At 9:30 p.m. on Friday, January 27th, I had my very first contraction.  These continued all night and were irregular, but were strong enough to wake me up at times.  I knew then that this was really “it,” but it could be a while based on my experience with my first child.  These contractions continued, but were still irregular for most of the day.   Around 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 28th, my...
Thank you, everyone!!!  We're enjoying our babymoon and adjusting to life with 2 kiddos.  I hope you're all doing great as well!  Here's what I've picked for Emma's announcement:  
Thank you!  I'll work on the story and get it posted soon.  It wasn't what I imagined, but it was exhilarating and I'd do it again.  I feel so empowered!!