or Connect

Posts by smilingsara

He is here! Soren Dare, born at 8:14 this evening, 7lbs 1oz. Having some time with his baba with a warming blanket right now!! Latched on twice sO far.
Me! Me! Me! My water broke this morning at 2:30. Got to the hospital at 5:30ish. Epidural at about 9 and it's not 12:20 and I'm 5cm and super super thin says the lovely nurse! I'm hoping to have a baby by dinner time!!
wuhu poppy! Congrats! I think you picked a great name! Wishing your family a wonderful babymoon!
Isa: She's too cute! Enjoy your time with your mil as much as you can!    I'm enjoying the end of the pregnancy, I swear it. I am just so eager to meet this guy I want him to come out! Shay kicks me loads in the belly, so I'm sure I wont miss that. I just don't feel him punch me in the cervix like a certain someone is loving to do. Shay even stands on my ribs, so I wont miss the tiny feet in there either. HAHA   Went to the doc today (38 weeks today). I'm 2cm...
I think I'm nested out. I did some serious cleaning not this past weekend but the one before it. Is that normal or am I going to get another burst still?!
thanks guys! I'm trying to enjoy it! I'M JUST sooooo excited to meet the little guy!
thanks qmama! you rock!     I'm 38 weeks tomorrow.    My belly button looks weird (from what sara tells me. I surely cannot see it). It never popped out, but it feels like its all lumpy inside.    We did a belly cast last night. That was very amusing! I still can't get all of the vasoline off of me. Its HUGE! I swear from what I see my belly isn't that large.  
I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. Tomorrow is my little baby's 6 month b-day. Where did that time go?!   My belly button looks weird (from what dp tells me. I surely cannot see it). It never popped out, but it feels like its all lumpy inside.    We did a belly cast last night. That was very amusing! I still can't get all of the vasoline off of me. Its HUGE! I swear from what I see my belly isn't that large.    
or maybe I am done with it
Its not that I'm done with the pregnancy, I'm just so stinkin ready to meet him!!!