or Connect

Posts by i*wish

I've read this whole thread. May be pregnant with #4 but not sure and too scared to test! I figure it is what it is.... Anyway, I've had debilitating nausea with my 3 pregnancies and so I've got some milk thistle here to try. My question is do you take both capsules (or all three if pregnant) at once? Or space them out? I'm having so much trouble remembering to take it twice a day the it occurred to me, maybe I can take both at once...Any insight is much appreciated!
i feel like I'm going crazy with sleep deprivation...my barely 4month old baby baby has been sick for a week and I'm scared. I don't want to overreact (again...read below) but don't want to under react either. If anyone here can offer me some clear-headed insight I would be most appreciative. Timeline: Saturday 9/24 overnight...nasal congestion, happy baby, no fever... This continued through Tuesday Tuesday night woke at midnight very fussy, would not nurse, couldn't...
Thanks for the hug...so needed it. I will be calling for preliminary results this afternoon.... The urinalysis looked clean though. Of course! I never should have gone but since he's so young and had the fever, irritable/inconsolable, not nursing (this freaked me out)... Off we went. Once we got there his fever was lower (I got 104 they got 100.4.... Did I read it wrong??) and he nursed for the first time in 12 hours. The thing is that I err on the super cautious side...
Thanks for the replies... I was able to google what to do from a no circ website. Why are hospitals so freaking awful??? I begged if we could use the bag beforehand and they basically said no needed to be cathed... So while they're prepping he pees, they could've caught it but misses...so I ask "won't there be no urine in ther now". "oh no... There'll be some left".... So they cath him and it was so painful and horrific and they get NoTHINg!! So I was hysterical telling...
my 4mos old has a fever and I'm at he ER. They want to check him for uti with cath... Nurse said she'll need to retract just a little bit....?? Help! Yes or no?
Thanks for the reply! Yes, plastic bottle... I hope it'll be ok. Funny you say that about glass because I usually pump into glass 4oz evenflo bottles and store in freezer. No problems and I never even thought about it!
Hi there. Congrats on your baby and the sleep...! I would say your body just needs time to adjust to the new sleeping situation...I think hand expressing a liitle into the sink in the middle of the night would help (if you wake from discomfort). Just enough to relieve he discomfort. Also do this before the first feeding if you think it will help if baby has trouble with forceful letdown/over-full breasts. Your body should adjust in a bit and you won't have the issue...
I went away overnight and brought a bottle (born free) of breast milk with me... I never used it and forgot to bring it home with me! It's in the bottle with the nipple and cap but not in a storage container... How long could this be in the fridge before being moved to a storage container and frozen? Could it possibly be frozen in the bottle like this?? Trying to figure out when and how I can get this milk and don't want to dump! Wwyd? Thank you so much for any...
It says you're a human being...... That's all.
I'm so annoyed with this expensive seat!!! I didn't find out until after I purchased it that I could *not* use the latch for install b/c my dd was >40lb. Fine. The belt installs - long or short - are ridiculously difficult to get a good tight fit. I simply can't do it. It's always just ok. I cannot understand how they think you can install this seat well with the slots on the back of the seat...it is so So my question is....should I just use it as a booster for my...