or Connect

Posts by SomethingAnonymous

Ok I have a question- some of these letters from companies that now own the debts- the balances of the accounts have gone down with no payments made- why?   One month the settlement offer will be $500, then the next it will be $300.  And the actual balance goes down too. It's very confusing.   One letter came saying my partner owed $15,000 to Wells Fargo, and I asked him about it and he says he can't think of what it would have ever been from. Is there a way to...
Thank you, that really helps a lot!
I wanted to ask your opinion on here- we have a serious amount of debt (about $48k right now). About half is mine from my divorce and custody battle over my daughter, and half is my partners because of some car accidents and bad financial choices of his. Up until about April of this year we were unable to pay off anything, because our income barely covered just our basic needs. Now he has a new job and we have "extra" money each paycheck that can/will go towards debt. I...
I think my post should have been it's own thread, sorry!
Oh wow, let me know how that goes, sounds cool!  
My oldest is in kindergarten, we've had 1 worksheet so far, that took 5 minutes to complete - it was 4 very easy math exercises.  
I feel like 3 kids is manageable and if I add a 4th I won't be able to care for them like I want to, that I would be overwhelmed. So my partner is going to get a vascetomy. I had all 3 kids while trying to prevent pregnancy with 3 different methods, so I think we need something more reliable. I feel like it's time for our family to just focus on the 3 kids we have, and getting out of debt (which more kids would not help with).   Does anyone know if postpartum...
I stopped bleeding at 3 wks after the birth, it's now been 6.5 wks since the birth. I am seeing some bleeding today. Can it start again after that long of no bleeding? Or did my cycles start again already? I am nursing both the baby and my 3 yr old so I didn't think my cycles would start for awhile. With my first baby it took 2 yrs, with my second it took 1 year for my cycles to restart.
So true. The less toys my kids have the more creative I notice them being with what they have.  I think it's really good for them.    Oh gosh.. the riding the bike in the house thing happens here too and it drives me nuts. We don't have enough floor space for bikes to be laying around.   I have found some storage space in closets in other rooms, on a high shelf- I think some toys are going to be put away. Thanks for the suggestion.   I think the reality of a...
2 pairs maternity pants wool diaper cover 3 pair kids sweat pants 5 baby clothes 3 prefolds wool cover 8 pair underwear camp chair garbage can 8 pieces kids jewelry 3 fitted diapers 4 tools 4 pair nursing pads pj shorts 2 baby clothes -9 pair underwear -3 undershirts -2 baby clothes (from mom) -3 toys -2 bracelets -24 prefolds -2 books -gloves   we own 899 less things than we did on Jan 1st (ugh, same exact number as my...