or Connect

Posts by 4Marmalade

Quote: Originally Posted by veganf I absolutely hope this is my last pregnancy ever, and I will not miss any of it. I cannot wait to be done, I hate everything about being pregnant, except for the end result. I think I feel pretty similar. I do not enjoy pregnancy at all really. Once in a while I try to sit down and think of the miracle of it but overall I am so done with being pregnant. I will miss this chapter of my life but not being...
Congratulations!! I am so glad everything seems to be going well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Linzie2 : Keep bakin' those babies!!! : I didn't realize once the steroid shots were done that you didn't need them again...I thought if you got them in a false alarm type situation, but then still delivered early that you (well, babies) would need them again. Huh. I think the theory of your uterus feeling it's 40 week size makes sense. I'd never heard that either. Stretch well, mama! My OB said that they...
I had it done a few days ago at 33 weeks (twin pregnancy though with signs of possible premature labour so we did it early). I had it done with my first two pregnancies at around 36-37 weeks and tested positive. The swab itself was no big deal. The antibiotics were a bit of a pain but I dealt with it. I will be honest and say that I don't know too much about it and at this point I feel done researching stuff. I just want these babies to keep growing and am looking...
Thanks everyone. I have to admit that although bedrest was boring in the hospital it was a little easier than being at home with dh, ds and dd . I mean I missed them like crazy when I was in the hospital but being home today and seeing dh get stressed out, listening to ds and dd bicker, etc... is hard while I'm just laying in bed trying not to get involved because it will just make things worse. Still lots of contractions today but nothing different than 3 days ago so...
I am just over 33 weeks and I wear only stretchy pants that fit way below my belly. I have 2-3 long-ish shirts that pretty much cover my belly. I also have a long tank top that I can wear under some shirts that might not normally cover. I refuse to buy any more clothes so we'll see what I look like over the next few weeks.
Oh Amy!! I'm so sorry you all have to deal with this. I know how the twin pregnancy in itself has been an overwhelming thing to deal with. And now add on this........ I will be thinking of you and please keep us posted if you get a chance.
I woke up Wednesday morning at 4am with what I thought were just some more BH contractions. But I started timing them and they were every 10-13 minutes. I timed them for about 2 hours before I got up, had a shower and woke dh. We arranged care for our dc's and headed to the hospital over an hour away. When we got there I had a NST and it showed the contractions but both babies doing great. My OB came in and decided he should probably check things out and he found my...
My first born (ds) was more of a high-needs baby and now I would call him spirited so things with him were/are always a little tricky and hard to figure out. But we had the time and it didn't feel like that much of an adjustment. I mean, obviously it was an adjustment, but not a whole lot more difficult than I thought having a baby would be. Dd came along and was so much easier. She just fit right into our lives and I don't really remember too many problems. She is...
I've had two pregnancies and I guess I felt some stretching but I don't remember anything this painful! The past two nights I've even had trouble sleeping because it hurts so much. Most of the pain is centered around my belly button area (maybe about a 5-6 inch diameter). The skin feels very itchy and sometimes when I scratch there is a bit of relief but most times it feels sort of numb but is very painful at the same time. I know that doesn't make much sense but...