or Connect

Posts by MrsHin2002

Regular lurker checking in. Today was my due date from my last m/c... bummed to not be pg yet (just like last time). Still have time this month (I'm 11 dpo). Testing twice per day, like a crazy woman! Timing was really good this month, so I'm hopeful, but trying not to totally obsess (might not be working!). Good luck to everyone -- hopefully we'll get some BFPs in time for Mother's Day! ********** Karen (38), married to DH (40), mom to DS (7/7/07), with two m/cs...
Count me in as another Jan DDC wannabe! I'm 9 DPO today, and am waiting until tomorrow to test again (had one BFN on 7DPO -- why do I even bother??). My due date would be Jan 17th... A new package of IC tests is here, waiting to be opened, so I might cave tonight and test (I'm really hopeful this time...). But might wait. Wed is the due date from my last pregnancy (m/c at 12 weeks in Oct/09)... so was hoping to have some good news by then but it might still be too early...
It sounds like you've already made up your mind... but I thought I'd add this anyway... I think the only thing that matters is what it might mean to you to have maternity clothes in the house. I'm not a superstitious person, and bought maternity clothes while I was first TTCing, and then had a m/c at 6 weeks or so. Having the clothes in the house didn't add anything to the horrible experience (I had many other things on my mind) -- and they can be in the house and yet...
I'm one who has prepared for a new baby before pregnant, and with my nearly 3 yr old son and 2 m/cs, I would still do it again for next time. I am not the superstitious type, but love feeling like I'm preparing for this huge change I'm hoping is coming. This time, I don't need much (since DS is still so young and we kept most things), but I'm not not acquiring things... My first m/c was before my son, and he wore a certain sweater that was my first baby purchase regularly,...
Thought it might be nice to have a bfp on Easter... but really, what was I expecting at 7dpo?? of course, bfn for me. Have two tests left so will wait at least until 11dpo to try the next one (so I say now)... Fingers crossed for everyone else hoping for bfp today
Happy just-about Easter everyone! If I have 3 ic hpts... when should I use them if I don't want to have to buy more this cycle?? (of course, I could wait until 14dpo & onward, but that wouldn't be as much fun!). Thinking maybe 11, 13 & 15 dpo? I guess 6po is too early but then again tomorrow's 7dpo... probably still too early... I don't mind bfns but don't want to outright waste the tests I have left... yikes -- if I wait until 11dpo it seems so far away... Karen
Hi All, I only posted once or twice to the March thread but read them all... was very busy at work and at home (getting ready for a bid b-day party for DH's 40th last Saturday). Now that I'm 5dpo I'm glad to have more computer time to wait this out with others in the same boat My worry about this cycle is only BDing once... due to really bad timing on lots of fronts (including the big party!). I chart only on paper, but from what I know I O'd on the 28th (two +OPKS...
Hi All, I'm new here but have been lurking... was hoping to join a Nov DDC but no luck (af arrived today). A bit about myself: I'm 38, married to DH for 7.5 yrs -- together for 17.5, DS born 7/7/07 by csection (he was face down instead of head down). M/c #1 in Oct/05 at 6.5 weeks, M/c #2 Nov/09 at 11.5 weeks. TTC #2 -- this is the start of cycle #3. My cycles used to be totally regular (boring I know!) at 28 days, but since this last m/c things haven't been so...
Thanks for the reply... I wonder if I should set an alarm for 4:30 in the morning... so then at least I can temp at the same time everyday... and then re-set for 5:45 on days I go back to sleep. If it's much later I won't be regular about it as I'm often up early doing chores or watching tv shows taped from the night before because I've gone to bed earlier. And this would be close to the time our son wakes when in his own room. Maybe I'll also try to stay up until 10 or...
Hi there, Well it looks like af will come today, so now that I'm thinking about the coming month I thought I'd ask a temping question. Can I still get accurate info if my sleep patterns aren't very regular? I have a habit of falling asleep with my son (at least a few nights a week) quite early and then being awake for 2-3 hours through the night and then sleep a bit more before waking. When I temped while TTC my son I didn't have trouble sleeping through the night......