or Connect

Posts by Jaesun's Dad

I do know it's better to RF as long as possible. I was looking at the True Fit, the other two seem good too, the Radian might be hard to install but it might work out best for us. We don't travel much by car with him, only one or two short (2-5 mile) trips a month most of the time but I'll go over all three of these with my partner tonight. He's not terribly heavy, about 23lbs currently which is a lot closer to average than his height. There is still a little clearance...
I was hoping he'd make it to the forward facing age. Our car seat accommodates up to 32" and our (not so) little guy is 30"+ at not even ten months yet. His head is just about touching the top of the seat and his shoulders are getting pretty wide for it as well. Suggestions on rear facing car seats that can convert to forward facing for this tall boy appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Plarka Once she's played with it once, she never wants to play with it again. Hmmm ... our son seems to enjoy familiar toys. He's very fascinated now by things that aren't toys, but once I give him an old favorite he's usually pretty happy. I do bring new things in every couple weeks, but he's still playing with stuff he's had since three months. About the only 6 month specific toy I have for him yet is a fisher price...
I think OP should post the specific car seat, as what Anastasiya does make sense to me, but to really get to the specifics of the adjustments its helpful to know exactly what the seat is. I've often said that I had no problem installing my car seat in the car. Installing my son in the car seat is what is problematic. It took me a while to really get the hang of adjusting ours correctly and the instructions aren't really very helpful. I remember when he seemed to swim...
Quote: they quickly realized there would be no food for them because we keep our food closed and we clean up crumbs after each meal Ants also may come into your house seeking water. In my old house this seemed to be primarily what they were after. The little amount that's probably in your kitchen sink 24/7 is perfect. We used pepper to mixed results. My roommate also sprayed some non toxic herbal something that he formulated (I have no idea where he...
I've been working my way through this video, reading the CDC publishings cited in Dr. Tenpenny's powerpoint but some of the slides I can't read the actual source, especially medical journal references. Also a copy of the slides would be a fantastic way to organize my notes. Not looking for these for anything but personal research/use but wondering if anyone knows where to get the slides of this presentation in any format, if available. Thanks.
When a doctor determines high levels of (bad) cholesterol, the first course of action is to recommend dietary changes to lower the cholesterol. Only when that fails (usually due to the unwillingness of the patient, and in this case probably the patient's parents) that is when statins are advised. I don't know if I agree every child needs to be tested either, but considering how many kids eat most of their meals out of paper bags and pizza boxes it might not be outright...
(unsolicited male perspective) Quote: So far we haven't left him to babysit for her while I am out. He's her dad, not a babysitter, right? anyway ..... I digress .. He should suck it up and spend some 1:1 time with her. We were cosleeping for the first couple months, but as is the way of things in my rather unusual circumstance my partner and I aren't sleeping in the same bed ourselves, so my son sleeps with mom and I get the lonely bed....
vbulletin can be mod'd to not let new users send PM (or post URLs ...) might be a too much effort or not desirable here but it helps the drive by spam on the tech forum I mod.
While there are exceptions to every rule, most dairy farmers have a lot of respect for their herd. Dairy cattle are not raised for meat, and as noted above they need to be well treated or else they won't get quality milk and likely won't be able to sell it. My grandmother ran her farm for nearly 40 years mostly by herself after my grandfather became ill. Her cattle were well treated, each given a name, and honored with high respect. While I'm not in the industry...