or Connect

Posts by csekywithlove

Courtney- Glad to hear Coraline is okay and that you guys are making progress on the back room. I wouldn't want to look at those bags during labor either, lol. And yay for baby moving down!   SFMB- Wow that is some drama. Sounds quite a bit like my family. I would definitely be blocking your uncle and his negativity.   Mom2SammyJoe- I am glad that you are making progress. They are coming to lay carpet this Friday in Eleanor's room so until then, I am literally...

I'm finishing my third round of amoxicillan during this pregnancy. I've had two ear infections and am now getting over strep throat. My midwife had no problem with me being on the medication and DD is perfectly healthy at 34 weeks!
Since this will be my first birth, I have been wondering what some of you ladies have done in the past as far as filming or photographing your births. I have a video camera that DH and I got before our wedding and I know I want to film some of the birth from a PG13 perspective. I do not want any crowning on video. But I don't think it would bother me too much to have photos of that just not audio with photo...? I also want a video of when DD is first born and the initial...
Chiro- I would be pretty irked as well. DH has been working some mandatory overtime lately so we have been a little short with one another. When he gets home I usually need help moving something (I have all this stuff for DD and no where to put it) and he just wants to take a shower and veg out, which means me getting upset. I think at this point we are all trying to get others to see how insanely close to having these babies we are! Some days I just want help and help...
Flavorfull- I hate that the insurance company strung you along like that. Very unethical, IMO. I hope that you and your DH come to a good resolution for the birth that you want. I will be thinking of you today. 
I actually wake up at least once a night on my back. I always roll over to my side since it is usually a slight numbness in my legs that wakes me up. I don't know how "bad" it is for you... But wouldn't sleeping on our back squish our kidneys at this point?
That is exactly what my dad said. And kids can pick up language anywhere. It's not like I've never been around kids prior to my own DSS, I know they are sponges and that there are words we can't say/ tv programs we should limit and we do. The entire thing was offensive and you are right, even if I talked about the gossiping, she probably wouldn't care.    NellieKatz- The jelly bean and cookie thing was when I started noticing things that I didn't approve of. The week...
Flavorfull- I hope that your DH finds out about the job soon, and being around family is nice. I can't imagine being away from my parents at this time. They are so helpful. I'm glad you are being productive and I have to get myself into that mode this week. After being in the hospital overnight and then the baby shower, I've been completely pooped. Today I feel better though. I am making my mother go look at carpet with me after she gets off work. So hopefully the carpet...
DH and I did talk about it later that day. It was the first day at a new job and he was worried about getting to work on time. It was one of those, "I didn't think that it was an issue for me to come in, talk to DSS and see him happily playing, then get to work on time. I'll be more conscious of it next time." That's the thing, I can't blame DH for his behavior being mistaken as having to do with the incident, to me that's a bit nit picky. We had decided to send DSS back...