or Connect

Posts by AlaskanGirl

My first son peed through almost every night, so we did cloth diapers during the day and Pampers Extra Nighttime Projection disposables at night.   My second son does not have the same problem, so we haven't had to use the nighttime diapers.   We use these: http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Extra-Protection-Diapers-Super/dp/B005TI84R4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374171947&sr=8-1&keywords=pampers+extra+protection
I can't even begin to count the hours/days/months I spent babywearing my two sons: Arlo (now 3), and Nelson (now 16 months).  Neither of my boys were good sleepers/nappers, but they would always nap in the Moby or Ergo Sport.   Here is one of my favorite pictures of the Mama's view of babywearing:            
I can't even begin to count the hours/days/months I spent babywearing my two sons: Arlo (now 3), and Nelson (now 16 months).  Neither of my boys were good sleepers/nappers, but they would always nap in the Moby or Ergo Sport.   Here is a picture of me and Nelson on our first walk/trip outside of the house, two weeks after he was born:      
I can't even begin to count the hours/days/months I spent babywearing my two sons: Arlo (now 3), and Nelson (now 16 months).  Neither of my boys were good sleepers/nappers, but they would always nap in the Moby or Ergo Sport.   Here is one of my favorite babywearing pictures of me and Arlo:    
I can't even begin to count the hours/days/months I spent babywearing my two sons: Arlo (now 3), and Nelson (now 16 months).  Neither of my boys were good sleepers/nappers, but they would always nap in the Moby or Ergo Sport.   Here is one of my favorite babywearing pictures of me and Arlo:      
Dr Huff and Marceny Pediatric Pathways 6909 South Holly Circle Centennial, CO 80112 Phone: 303.694.2323 http://www.pediatricpathways.com/   Both of my son's (2 yrs and 6 months) Pediatrician - wonderful and respect regular schedule, modified schedule, etc.
Babywearing my first son (now 2 years old):         Babywearing my second son (now 4 months old)