or Connect

Posts by mariposa77

Lynn Arnold, former director/ owner of Casa de Nacimento will be coming to Portland, OR January 25-26 January 25: 9:00-5:00 Suturing in a Real Midwifery Practice-Suturing 1st & 2nd Degree Repair (all supplies included, limited space) $225. January 26: 9:00-12:00 Intrapartum Fetal Assessment for Midwives $125. January 26: 1:-5:00 Suturing Part 2-3rd & 4th Degree Repair(all supplies included, limited space) $175. Register and pay for all 3 workshops by 1/12/2013...
Lynn Arnold, former director/ owner of Casa de Nacimento will be coming to Portland, OR January 25-26 January 25: 9:00-5:00 Suturing in a Real Midwifery Practice-Suturing 1st & 2nd Degree Repair (all supplies included, limited space) $225. January 26: 9:00-12:00 Intrapartum Fetal Assessment for Midwives $125. January 26: 1:-5:00 Suturing Part 2-3rd & 4th Degree Repair(all supplies included, limited space) $175. Register and pay for all 3 workshops by 1/12/2013...
Legends, Drugs, Devices Course consisting of: Pharmacology, Medications, Shock Treatment, IV Therapy, & Suturing will be held July 2, 3, 5, & 6 at Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center in Salem, OR Please contact Krystal for more information: krystaljunew@yahoo.com
So I have been in Vegas for 25 years(but am happily away next month), and am happy to share with you what I know about Vegas. There are no birth centers here. There are plenty of midwives for home birth, Kellie Sparkman was mine.   Kids activities are: Springs Preserve Lied Discovery Museum Run Plus Fun Jumpfit Kids Carousels in the District Bonnie Springs There are many parks, with water features   There is a baby wearing group called Vegaroos....
Hi Mamas!   We are moving to McMinnville mid-October. I would love to get to know some mamas, and for my 18 month old to have some toddler friends(he is very social). Thanks!
I found a home for it. Thanks!  
So IHM is fast paced, learning midwifery in 2 years, as we know there is so much to learn and definitely not a light subject! However, I believe that you don't have to finish in 2 years, although my goal is to (I've been studying midwifery for 7 years so far). I am doing the PEP process, as I don't think they will be MEAC accredited by the time I am finished. The webinars are like going to a class, but in home. Which is great, because you can mute yourself, if your...
Yes, I love it! Just returned from the year one skills seminar, and I am almost done with my 1st year! I have learned so much at IHM! The instructors are incredible, program vigorous and well organized. I love the structure of IHM. I feel like it is the best value, of my training that I have experienced thus far. All the best!
Your welcome! Will be fun!
I am super happy with Institute of Holistic Midwifery! Almost done with my first year, and I have learned so much:) Wish you all the best on your midwifery journey