or Connect

Posts by MyLilPwny

I pushed for 1 hour. Her head was crowning at the 4 hour mark with no pushing. Contractions did the work for me up til then. But then the last hour was all my pushing. It wasn't easy to get that head out lol. Total labor time was 5 hours. Home birth.
Congenital rubella increased after the vaccine was invented. Source: CDC. MMWR (October 25, 2996). From 1966 to 1968, before the rubella vaccine was invented, 77% of all rubella cases occurred in persons 14 years of age or younger. Only 23% of all cases occurred in persons 15 years of age or older. By 1990, 81% of all rubella cases were in the 15 or older group, with the greatest increases in persons 15 to 29 years old. Source: CDC. “Rubella and congenital rubella syndrome...
Vaccines are a big mix of many different ingredients, and some of these ingredients can actually cause th1 dominant diseases too. Examples: the SV40 virus in the polio vaccine causes cancer and Hib vaccine causes type 1 diabetes. Check my diagram again, it appears correct about th1 being “under-responsive”. Note the diagram is a generalization of the typical response that vaccines cause, which is th2 dominance. Vaccines cause other immune system effects too, not just th2...
See the picture diagram to answer your questionhttp://www.regardingcaroline.com/sitebuilder/images/autoimmune_for_IS-600x287.png
Vaccines issue is black and white in the way that either they have saved humans from being attacked and killed by germs...Or vaccines are not what prevent germs from killing people. Also either having enough antibodies is the end all be all factor that prevents germs from attacking and creating disease....Or antibodies are just one tiny part, having little or nothing to do with the entire complex dynamic multifaceted system that is responsible for attacking and fighting...
What I meant by diseases vanishing is death rates declining. In my mind I already don't care about the incidence rates. Do you know that some people will have the disease bug, thus have the disease, but their health and immune systems are so strong and robust that they will never display the symptoms of the disease? That's why incidence rates don't matter and only death rates do. Vaccines change the immune system, they destroy its balance between th1 and th2 response....
Either vaccines are super healthy and contribute to outstanding health and avoiding death...Or vaccines don't. One side is Right and the other side is Wrong. Both sides can't be right. We've seen plenty of cases where vaccines damage and kill people instantly, even where the court agrees. If vaccines are able to do that instantly, its common sense that long term effects include auto immune diseases, cancer, etc.
The tailoring is fine. I already discuss conflicts of interest alot, but what I'm saying is no hyperbole and i do use exact wording for the reality of what's in vaccines and what they cause. Injecting toxic poison and diseased pus into people either saves them from being attacked and killed by the disease...Or it doesn't and its just a fraudulent illusion. One side is right the other side is wrong. We have absolutely nothing to lose and all the health to gain by avoiding...
Pieces of paper (money) are insignificant. Money is insignificant. Protecting human lives from being poisoned and damaged by vaccines is what is significant. Just go to the "I'm not vaccinating" forum in here and ask them how they first learned to not vaccinate. Most people like myself first heard of it from someone else speaking out about vaccines being harmful, ineffective and dangerous. That is significant.
I've seen outbreaks of pertussis in vaccinated populations where the vaccinated develop pertussis and the non vaccinated don't. Avoiding toxins/poison is a healthy way. Loading oneself with toxins/poisons weakens and damages health. Vaccine companies obtain insignificant benefit from those speaking out against vaccines. Most people don't want to poison and kill their children with vaccines so when they know other people who refuse vaccines, they are more willing to trust...