or Connect

Posts by katiecornflakes

Yay, Sparkle!!!! I am just so over the moon for you!!! I knew this was your month!! Can't wait to hear DDs reaction! Glad to know your bbs aren't too sore. Maybe that's a good sign for me! AKK - I totally see it!!! Huge congrats!! So happy with all the good news here today! Mamacats - hope you found a good book! What have you read lately that's good? I never get to read for pleasure these days but next month will be light for me so I hope to find something good! You are...
Oh no, marquess. I'm so sorry. FRER broke my heart last cycle, too, so I can relate. You really got taken for a ride, though. So upsetting. I hope they at least give your Money back. Many hugs. KH - hope that line comes back for you! Amy - I hope the mucinex does the trick for you! I think ill try it next cycle. jjh - yay for pain! Oxford - GL! More light cramping here today. Boobs still not really sore so I'm wondering if I'm out. Got 7 hours of straight sleep last...
Happy BDing, mamablue!
Marquess - I saw it on the ICs and definitely on the FRER!! So exciting!    Oxford - Totally agree with the others about just keeping a bit hush with DH to avoid too much pressure. My DH knows when the important days are, roughly, but I try not to get him too pressured if I can.    Mamacats - I looked at your chart. It's so tough! I see why FF has your CHs there, since it really is a big dip and all the following temps are above the CL. I think I would go with...
Those are gorgeous lines, Sparkle!!!! Yay!!!! Thanks for all the positive vibes. I hope they help!!
Crunchy and AKK - How annoying!! Hope you both get some clarity soon. I would be asking for a beta as well.  AKK, last month I got a NASTY FRER evap. Everyone said it looked totally positive but everything else was BFN. Just terrible. I hate the rollercoaster. Hope you both get true positives soon!   jjh - Too funny about the mucinex! Maybe I will try it next cycle. EWCM never seems to be an issue for me, and I start getting it about a week before I ov, but it...
Darn. I figured that would be too simple! But seeing if a sperm bank would freeze for you is a good idea!
Oh I'm never sure about implantation either but the average is 8-10 DPO so I just go off of that. It definitely sounds like a November baby would be great for you! I think it would work as well as any time for us and would definitely be nice with the holidays. I really can't have a tiny baby much past February or maybe early march of next year so I feel like things are ticking by. Probably 3 more tries after this one until we hold off for about a year. I will get a new job...
Or maybe freezing it? I have no idea if a regular freezer would be cold enough. But come to think of it, I knew some people who used sperm from a sperm bank and inseminated over the weekend so they picked it up on a Friday and put it in their freezer. Sounds totally nutty but I wondering a google might not get you some ideas on that!
It's definitely worth a try. It's not going to hurt. Other things to consider would be soy and maca, for natural remedies, and metformin for prescription. GL,