or Connect

Posts by laylasmomplus1

Thanks ladies!  I think it maybe stress related too. I'm feeling overwhelmed with two small babes (16 mo apart) and the holidays so I think that's more of the issue. She is growing too. It's gotten a little better in the last days so I'm hoping we're all leveling out. If I watch everything I eat I do see a drop (I pump once in the evening and once in the morning) in what I can pump and she wants to nurse lots more.  I didn't loose a thing no matter how hard I tried...
I've had the opposite experience on WW this week. My supply is way down and I have a sad hungry 2 month old now. I'm not counting points today and already feel like she's getting more than she has all week. Am I nutty? 
New here! I'm at my all time high (except right before I delivered this baby girl) of 252.3... Ugh, that hurts to type! Oh well, at least I'm here right?!    I was 205 when I got married and that's my goal for now. Once I get there I'll reevaluate. Starting WW this week and forcing myself to go out and excessive with the family this weekend. I have an 18 month old and an 8 week old. My husband doesn't get home until after dark so I can't go out then (not the...
I would. I know my cycle is 35 days instead of the 'usual' 28 so I ovulate later and therefore need a few extra days. I started my first pregnancy at a Birth Center and they took it into consideration and adjusted it for me. When I had to transfer to an OB because of my BP I told them the adjusted LMP that my midwife had given me. Thankfully I did because they had to induce me at 35 weeks and if I hadn't adjusted it my daughter would have been born when she was only 34...
I don't have much advice to offer but wanted to commiserate with you! I have a 'crack' in one nipple that has been there since I started nursing my now 18mo old. She weaned at a year when I was 5 mo pregnant and now that her sister is here the crack is being re-aggravated. It never went away even though no one was bothering it for 4ish months.  So sorry I can't be of more help!
I am only speaking from my personal experience with HypnoBirthing. It was absolutely the best thing I've ever done. Period. I believe it may have saved my life. Seriously!  My first birth was much like yours. Trauma with a capitol T. I was induced because of PreEclampsia. My baby and I both nearly died because of a medical mistake (overdose) but without the training we got from the hypno class I would have been a wreck. My breathing was suppressed, but I just kept...
I finally got mine off after running my hand under cold cold water and then soaping up well. They slid off but it wasn't easy! Good luck!