or Connect

Posts by MamatoLil

It makes a delicious tea, as the OP said, but I've used it to make salad dressing also (with olive oil, sea salt, vinegar, garlic, etc). I also took alfalfa caplets, which were an easy way to ingest lots of alfalfa every day. I took 5 with each meal when I was pregnant, and 2-3 per meal while breastfeeding You can get them at any health food store or online vitamin store.
Another problem is that the Nystatin liquid contains sugar. Yeast feeds on sugar! Definitely cut out the beer (sorry) until the yeast is gone. Avoid dairy and most carbohydrates (fruit and veggies are fine). Grapefruit Seed Extract is a great antimicrobial - add 10 drops to 1 ounce of distilled water, and apply once every hour with a cotton ball to the affected area (your breast especially, and baby's mouth if he will let you). If you don't see improvement in a...
Quote: Originally Posted by pauletoy The little girl sounds like she might have some sensory issues. My ds displayed a lot of the behaviors you described when he was 2. I can't imagine a 2 year old being capable of intentionally behaving that way. It is more possible that situations are overwhelming to her and being 2 she has little to no self control. As far as the other mothers and the play group, I would not return. If they are willing to shun a 2...
I wondered the same thing, and have been saving some seeds to try-and-see!
What a great post! We are so going to have to make one of these. I get nervous putting DD up on the bar/counter all the time, but she has to be part of the action!
My 18mo daughter loves Preschoolians, they are really soft and flexible. You can order them online. She also still wears her soft shoes (like Robeez) a lot too. Maybe if you could take her to the shoe store and let her help pick out a pair of shoes, and make it a big deal, etc, she will be more receptive to wearing them. Good luck!
Hi all! I am a mom of 1 wonderful 18 month old daughter. I decided to join after hearing many good things about this forum from another forum that I am active on. I'm excited to meet and get to know some of you