or Connect

Posts by CrystalE

Well it has been quite up there for about 10 minutes now. I think my husband feel asleep too. I'll give it another ten and then go join them. Still need a better plan.  
I am currently 5 months pregnant with baby #2 and still nursing my almost 2 year old. We co-sleep and wish to continue. Untill he was about 15 months old he would just crawl up in my lap when he was ready for bed and go to sleep. His bed time varied because of that. But as he got older and I got pregnant he was staying up later and later so we made a bed time of 10pm which most people would think was pretty late anyways. Our current bed time routine is to have him and...
my son is 19 months old. We have been doing EC with him since he was born. Around 12 or 13 months we all had it down to the point we got ride of diapers altogether. Normally we still have a miss maybe once a day. For some own known reason things seems to be moving backwards lately and it is fustrating for everyone. We having 4 or 5 misses a day sometimes and he is almost always going to his play room to pee on the floor. He even comes out afterward and lets us know that...
These are photos of my 18 month old son having a nurse in Central Park.
Hello I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my second. My almost 19 month old is still nurse. Just a little over a week ago before I new I was pregnant I offered to pump milk for a new mother who has a 6 week old and can't seem to get her milk supply up. Like the day I found out I was pregnant my 19 month old went a nursing spree and I can't seem to feed him enough yet alone pump anything. In a week of trying I have only been able to pump 8 oz when normal I could pump...
Any thoughts on gDiapers biodegradable diapers.
I'm sorry I am new to all this. I am tring to figure out what uc and up stand for. I tried to google it but no luck.
I just kept blabing to total strangers so I figured I should just tell my parents before I told another random person. It is hard to keep quit because everyone knew we were trying. We are going out of town next week with a bunch of people we know and it will be hard to explain why I am not drinking with out them knowing that I am pregnant. So as people find out people find out I guess. But what I would really like to do is make a video of my husband and I announcing the...
I have babybump. I like it cause it's pretty and love looking at the pictures week to week. Right now I think my baby looks like a hotdog. ha I also love taking photos of belly even thought it looks the same every time right now. I love getting up with my husband every morning and taking a photo. I also got "what to expect when expecting" it confuses me. It says I am 5 weeks and 1 day but it also says I am 6 weeks? So am I 5 weeks or 6 weeks? I also kinda think the...
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaFern i saved the placenta from my son & daughters because i wanted to find a special place to plant them. we took them with us wherever we went for years and finally last summer i decided to let them rest by the river in the town we were living. it was a beautiful place, and remote but public so we can always go back.. i think i'm going to eat this one so it wont need to be planted, but since we are planning to buy a house...