or Connect

Posts by party_of_seven

I'd like to throw in my rec for Sallie Witte. You can find her info at http://www.texasmidwives.com/ Her fees are reasonable and she is flexible. She has attended two of my homebirths. She does all visits at your home. I love that she will treat you like a friend instead of acting like a "medical professional" who has some sort of power over you. She is not medically minded, but handles complications well. (I had a bleed after my last birth that she managed very well...
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out. My temp dipped to the coverline this morning, so AF should be o her way.
Well, if I go by when I think I Oed I'm 13dpo and still BFN. I decided that there really isn't anyway that I am actually having a 13 day LP. I'm still nursing a toddler and tend to have shorter LP because of the nursing. 11-12 days seems pretty normal for me right now. My temp is still nice and high this morning. I took off the override I had on my FF chart and it puts me at 10dpo. I think it's possible that even FF puts it a day earlier and I'm only 9dpo. I guess either...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeannabna Im FAR from expert, Im very new at this but maybe you didnt O until day 16 which would make you only 8dpo? Im 12dpo and getting bfn's also. Frustrating. I had considered that, but I had very very strong ovulation pain that corresponded with my dip in temperatures, CM, and cervical signs. I almost always get ovulation pain, and I feel quite certain that I ovulated when I did. I almost always ovulate between...
Well, I'm still frustrated. I'm 12dpo. I'm still getting BFNs. Last months LP was 11 days. Yesterday my temp dipped a little and I figured that it would be lower today and AF would show up.....but my temp this morning was higher than it has been my whole cycle.: My whole chart has been a tease almost my whole LP...temps keep climbing and I keep testing thinking this HAS to be it, but I can't pee a BFP to save my life. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/126f79 Tell...
Laundry~ I hate it. Plain and simple. I avoid it if I can, but I also hate having huge piles of laundry so I usually do laundry every other day. Each of the kids have a basket that is labeled with their name. They use it to put their dirty laundry in and to bring it to the laundry room. We will usually do laundry during the day. The clean stuff gets tossed on the couch and we work together to fold it and it goes back in their baskets to take back to their rooms. Play~ I...
I'm 8DPO with a really promising looking chart. I'm feeling like things are different, but I haven't gotten a BFP yet. I have about 15 ICs to pee on. I have used a couple, but they were definitely BFN. Hopefully I can get a + in another day or two. I'll test again in the morning. So far I have had quite a bit of CM which I'm normally dry post O. I'm feeling crampy on an off with lots of twinges. So far I have NO breast tenderness, which is oddly a pregnancy tip-off to...
We have a 1700sqft house that sits on a 1/2 acre. It is 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. We have plans to add on 2 additional bedrooms and convert the 1/2 bath to a full bath. It would bring us up to 5bd and 3 baths and about 2100 sqft. We love the area we are in, and I love that the kids have a 1/2 acre to roam on. Currently we are driving a Chevy Express full size van. It seats 8, but we will be adding a rear seat and it will seat 12. If we add baby #6 in the near future...
That is scarry! They don't need to actually lock her in her room. They make alars for doors and windows that cost very little. They could just put one on her door and close it at night and then turn the alarm on. That way if she wakes and tries to leave her room the alarm will wake the parents so they can usher her back to bed. I can't believe that the parents aren't more concerned about this.
I do buy some organic produce, but not all. We eat mainly whole foods, and many vegetarian meals. I do get the occasional treats though when I get them for cheap...like granola bars, crackers, ice cream.